• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like those over the kake myself. Are they coming out though?
I would assume so because they released the raglan crews. Ive noticed its typical for them to release crews first and then hoodies later on. Probably because the crews sell slower so better to release them first

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_4822.PNG
IMG_4823.PNG

Not sure what makes these items a capsule?

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the slate and I think I wore it a few times only. I think I like charcoal better or even plaster.

They look thick but I don't know how the terry is this season. Debating the mustard kake.
I am also thinking about mustard kake. I like the fit of kake more than oversized/reglan hoodie.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is half zip coming too? I'd want to get one style of each color. Mustard Raglan Hoodie, green half zip, purple kake/Raglan Hoodie.

Fresh718

Reaction score
I've came to this realization a while ago. There are few items that end up not being on sale at some point (certain anti expos, certain denim washes, etc.) but if you're patient you can usually get what you want for less than retail almost 100% of the time. Then again, for me this is really no different than most other luxury designer brands. I almost always wait until sale season, and if I miss out because I didn't cop at full price then I just live with it.
This is true RO , Balmain,Givenchy , and Saint laurent leWD will progressively be discounted at sale time till it sells out,un desirable items do usually hit sales and like other user said anything on mr porter , ssense, or FWD, that doesnt sell well will have progressive discounts until it eventually sells out, but the thing about JE is everything hits sale not slect items only thing that consisitently doesnt hit sales ids denim, making it hard to purchase at retail.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RO, SLP, even made in China stuff like AW and 3.1 retail at bonkers prices. Sure you're paying for quality with RO, etc, but no one in their right mind will pay retail for those pieces unless they're made from money. JE prices (and quality) are no where near that area, but having a ton of JE fall to >60-70% off is pretty sad, considering the prices aren't even all that high to begin with.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads