• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my grey anti expo in, love it except for the length. The shirt is a rather thin material as well, which may be good for the summer.

I'll take before and after pics once I chop it. Going to go practice on some beaters first.

Might use the office paper cutter so it's def straight. Don't think I'll mind that the hem isn't asymmetric anymore.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
Yea, grey anti-expo is cool. Much lighter and thinner than the Slate I have. Slightly shorter and not as oversized but nothing worth complaining about. I sized down one on both btw.

Hope the white colorway has the same weight.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my grey anti expo in, love it except for the length. The shirt is a rather thin material as well, which may be good for the summer.

I'll take before and after pics once I chop it. Going to go practice on some beaters first.

Might use the office paper cutter so it's def straight. Don't think I'll mind that the hem isn't asymmetric anymore.

nice - looking forward to it. if you don't hem it will be anti expo!

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cozy for a slightly cool day. Light Grey Kake and Saguaro cropped shorts.

IMG_2767.JPG

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got mine in the other day and really like it. I sized down and fits perfect. I like the overall length but curious to see your pics.

perkyscalling

Reaction score
ny.jpg

Probably the most underrated shorts JE has made. I think these are better than the Hoya/Court shorts honestly. The panels in person are a nice touch, not to mention the pleating on the shorts. Been my fit lately in NY.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blackmeans Rider came in today. Awesome! I almost wish summer wasn't right around the corner so that I could get more wear! :bounce2: :worship:

gerg99

Reaction score
Ain't be here in a minute... but copped some tees for the first time in a while. Grey anti expo is cool, still on the fence about whether or not I need it though. The lt grey oversized tee on the other hand is dope. The fabric is a bit of a heavier, more substantial weight than all their other tees which is super dope. I'm all for the lighter tee weights too, but this is a fabric that really feels like it's gonna last and hold up through daily wears. The fit is definitely similar to the oversized pocket tees, sans pocket obviously. I'm all about that flat grey too. I think heather will always be a classic but it's starting to feel a bit played out to me at the moment.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got mine in the other day and really like it. I sized down and fits perfect. I like the overall length but curious to see your pics.

Post a pic of the anti expo on you.

I know my torso is short, but it's like past the pockets on my bagged out esco's in this pic. Which is pretty long.
IMG_2823.JPG

Here's one with the Siena denim on, goes past my crotch

IMG_2824.JPG
IMG_2825.JPG

This is an xs btw

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah probably, lol. It looks good alone, but under like a kake it sticks out really long. Which looks sloppy in my opinion.
I think it fits solid. I only layer the anti expo under an unzipped dual flash or unbuttoned flannel or wear it on its own. Under hoodies looks strange in my opinion. Bunches together and doesn't flow well to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads