• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lloydham

Reaction score

Raw edge is dope as hell, prob one of my favorite crews. Mr Porter us has every size except L, but the U.K. Site had a full size run

Whoa thanks man! I forgot about the different stock on the UK site. Man I even emailed Mr Porter about any possibility of the L coming back in stock and they basically said no dice, meanwhile having one across the pond, wtf.

peter1234930

Reaction score
I just copped this jacket from Aime Leon Dore after not being able to get down with the pricing on the JE sail jacket. Will post fit pics if anybody's interested. Great alternative imo

I've been eyeing this as well. Aime Leon Dore makes some very cool looking gear, though I've heard mixed reviews on the quality. Post pics/review once it comes in.

Lloydham

Reaction score
EDIT: Nevermind. Sleep deprivation got me slipping.

Slightly off-topic. Can anybody tell me how they get the UK Mr Porter to ship to the US? I've seen it discussed here in the past but never cared. Now I can't find the discussion and Google isn't being my friend. They are hating on me for my zip code.

Last edited:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just copped this jacket from Aime Leon Dore after not being able to get down with the pricing on the JE sail jacket. Will post fit pics if anybody's interested. Great alternative imo

youre always making dope pickups. please show fit pics when you get a chance

l0ftykeith

Reaction score
I've been eyeing this as well. Aime Leon Dore makes some very cool looking gear, though I've heard mixed reviews on the quality. Post pics/review once it comes in.

I've personally never had an issue with their quality. Although most of the stuff I own from ALD are their terry pieces made from Canada.

Last edited:

MilesMW

Reaction score
Oro light grey. I just realized that I match the gym.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

MuskieFan

Reaction score
Looks good. What jeans are you wearing? Wish JE would release a regular denim jacket like that. I was looking at acne but not familiar with their sizing.
I just got an acne if you want my chest size/jacket size for something to go off of.
Grey raw edge crew.
Got a Levis trucker because I wanted a blue denim jacket and didn't want to pay a ridiculous amount for it. What do you guys think of the fit?

I like that wash a lot. When it's buttoned up, it looks like it might be a little tight to move around in, but that personal preference on how tight you might like your clothes to fit.

On a side note, I got my army green curve tee in from MR. P and do like the color a lot

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just got an acne if you want my chest size/jacket size for something to go off of.
I like that wash a lot. When it's buttoned up, it looks like it might be a little tight to move around in, but that personal preference on how tight you might like your clothes to fit.

On a side note, I got my army green curve tee in from MR. P and do like the color a lot

It was so cheap I'm gonna get a medium and return the one that fits worse. What's your dimensions and acne size? Appreciate the help!

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It was so cheap I'm gonna get a medium and return the one that fits worse. What's your dimensions and acne size? Appreciate the help!

If you are willing to put the money in, the acne and slp denim jackets are more of your style imo. They are more cropped. I love my acne jackets.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads