• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

peter1234930

Reaction score
Looks real good. I think the all over speckle looks a lot better than the half speckle on the stees and sweaters. Size/height/weight?

was there only one parachute jacket release (in slate and alpine)? i have both...debating which one to keep as i've too many jackets these days...
Black is more versatile but I prefer the alpine personally

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still do like the Doha Thumper a lot, but I'm just going to wait until it goes on sale before I grab it. I can wear it when its warmer so I'm in no hurry, and it hasn't sold out at a single retailer so I'm positive it'll hit the sales by summertime.

kitmonroe

Reaction score
Looks real good. I think the all over speckle looks a lot better than the half speckle on the stees and sweaters. Size/height/weight?

Black is more versatile but I prefer the alpine personally
Thanks man! I actually don't mind the half speckle on the hoodie. The embroidery detail is what honestly makes it for me though. The jacket, pullover, and tee are all size L. 5'9/175

koalii

Reaction score

So if im correct, the next denim or possibly last denim for season 9 is white/weird panel hem denim which should release Tuesday then the following Tuesday we'll find out if there ever was black denim for season 9(in both delivery 1 & 2 lookbooks). Keeping my fingers crossed. 
Need Supply has the new denim, it's actually the reverse indigo weft like the other distressed pair from last weeks drop I believe. I picked up a pair at 20% off with their F&F promo going on, I was interested in seeing it in person.

reydogg23

Reaction score
Those Acne pics up there aren't the slimmest cut. The slimmest jeans are called North and seem similar to Aces based on measurements.

6ixSide

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the next sitewide sale usually happens? I'm finally going to buy the rider, but might as well wait a bit if it's going to be relatively soon.

NikeOG

Reaction score

wool bomb back in action

Looks good!!! Ive been looking for that bomber for months!!

kitmonroe

Reaction score
Thinking about getting the Rachel Mock Tee. Anyone on here have one and would like to share their thoughts?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thinking about getting the Rachel Mock Tee. Anyone on here have one and would like to share their thoughts? 

I love it. Looks high end. Fit is great. Quality is great. Will get you compliments. Black def will hit sale so wait on that if you want that color. All 3 colors look baller

dcvm1979

Reaction score
Man the Raschel tee is dope too bad my bracelet ripped some of the thread dead in the middle of the shirt..never even got to wear it and only tried it on twice..dope piece a little heavy but yea Def looks high end

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads