• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah I think it's coming for sure... but I'm running out of patience. They are going to break my bank when they do it as well because it's been so long for multiple clean wash pairs that I'm sure I will be grabbing a couple different washes

I'm at that point too. I'm going to checkout the reverse weft but I need plain denim for long term. After the springs, the new fit is perfect for me.

JawnElliott

Reaction score
I'm at that point too. I'm going to checkout the reverse weft but I need plain denim for long term. After the springs, the new fit is perfect for me.

If you decide on getting them I think the Reverse Weft paired with your Skittles Wash Tee and Royal Blue Rider would be an amazing fit.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The black silk shirt already sold out apparently.

Odd because all sizes except medium were available and then a few minutes later they removed the shirt from the site.

I think they're having problems with the site today. I think it's a site error. Horrible day to have one

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you decide on getting them I think the Reverse Weft paired with your Skittles Wash Tee and Royal Blue Rider would be an amazing fit.

I got them off of ssense just to see how they are. If they are that clean bleached look I will keep them. I don't have a bleached pair anymore after my SLPs stretched out to the point where I couldn't wear them anymore. I prefer light blue / bleached vs all white jeans.

iam12andwatdoid

Reaction score
Maybe something like these will get released eventually..

Are those the rag and bones? I tried them, but something in the fit was off for me

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol qft.. between this and @jbidwal i just might have to rebuy them

I would recommend the new springs. The wash is perfect and the quality of denim they used is much better. They don't have that insane amount of stretching anymore.

MilesMW

Reaction score
@srizvi722 please take the one off grailed so I don't.

Edit - someone already did the deed.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads