• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rs1398

Reaction score
Denim question I bought a pair of cobalt raw denim and updated the cut. In the process my tailor made the waist/seat area very tight. Front pockets are not functional to give you an idea. However the thighs and calf area has begun to loosen up. Any tricks to loosening the waist area up other than wearing around the house for a week or two?

MuskieFan

Reaction score
I kept waiting for a release of the my personal favorite tee, the U-Neck, in this seasons colors but ended up just copping the Saguaro Classic Curve Tee. Love this color in person, don't think pink is for me but going for the Charcoal and Natural tee's next.
Saguaro has become one of my favorite colors for sure.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Denim question I bought a pair of cobalt raw denim and updated the cut. In the process my tailor made the waist/seat area very tight. Front pockets are not functional to give you an idea. However the thighs and calf area has begun to loosen up. Any tricks to loosening the waist area up other than wearing around the house for a week or two?

How do you like the cast 1? How's the quality between the two?

Last edited:

rs1398

Reaction score

How do you like the cast 1? How's the quality between the two?

Cast 1 fit is terrible however they are selvedge denim. I prefer the cast 2, I do wish the cast 2 had more of "jean" feel too them. After the Siena release I thought it would be a cool project to try and beat a pair up and get them to blow out.

Clint Alvin

Reaction score
A few pieces arrived today.

Biancas (31)
I'd been debating between these and Skittles... Pretty Happy with them, they seem to have a little more stretch than my Coba's and Springs - Extremely comfy.

Cropped Shorts (M) - Light Grey
Possibly the most comfortable shorts I own and have ever tried - They look longer than they actually are, legit cropped.
Possibly could've sized up - But I don't want to take them off, super happy to keep.

Nero's (31)
Not much to say that hasn't been said. Must have - Easy cop.

Last edited:

datriz

Reaction score

Sooo, washed my 7.5 Thumper for the first time. Anyone else have this experience? Actually don't hate it at all. Washed it cold, on low, solo, woolite dark. Hang dry.

JawnElliott

Reaction score
A few pieces arrived today.

Biancas (31)
I'd been debating between these and Skittles... Pretty Happy with them, they seem to have a little more stretch than my Coba's and Springs - Extremely comfy.

Cropped Shorts (M) - Light Grey
Possibly the most comfortable shorts I own and have ever tried - They look longer than they actually are, legit cropped.
Possibly could've sized up - But I don't want to take them off, super happy to keep.

Nero's (31)
Not much to say that hasn't been said. Must have - Easy cop.

Killing the fits per usual. I think the jeans are going to get even better once those knees blowout.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A few pieces arrived today. Biancas (31) I'd been debating between these and Skittles... Pretty Happy with them, they seem to have a little more stretch than my Coba's and Springs - Extremely comfy. Cropped Shorts (M) - Light Grey Possibly the most comfortable shorts I own and have ever tried - They look longer than they actually are, legit cropped. Possibly could've sized up - But I don't want to take them off, super happy to keep. Nero's (31) Not much to say that hasn't been said. Must have - Easy cop.
It all looks good. Both denim are fire. I plan on grabbing the shorts but waiting for saguaro to restock.

Last edited:

Vinneo

Reaction score

Sooo, washed my 7.5 Thumper for the first time. Anyone else have this experience? Actually don't hate it at all. Washed it cold, on low, solo, woolite dark. Hang dry.
I don't have the piece, but wondering if they used the same 'living color' treatment as some of the washed stuff from season 7.

One option if you want to restore it is black washing machine dye. Put about 1/4 of the pack in and it'll dye it dark grey. Obviously a bit sketchy doing something like that but you can experiment on something you don't care about first. I've done it before and it works well to restore black jeans for instance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads