• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clint Alvin

Reaction score

what size should I go with in the Classic crew Co mix t shirt?

6'2, 185 and I wear an XL in the villain, mostly a size Large in other clothes. 

I like a longer tee but not like a dress halfway down to my knees :S

Please advise!

My tees are the same size as my Villains. With the Co-Mix you really won't want to size down. Stay the same size as your Villains

leit96

Reaction score
I think they both look great. The medium is the intended look. I like my stuff a little more fitted and less OS, so for me I'd go small. But it matters what your style is and how comfortable you feel in the small. My only concern with The small is that it may be a little short for you
I think I'll be going with the small, it feels a bit better when it's slightly fitted. I think the length on the hoodie won't be too much of an issue (hopefully, lol). Thanks for the feedback!

If anyone is looking for the pile black hoodie in medium, I can get you one since it looks like it's sold out on JE's site.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like the color. Still think it's too long for the look. Would like nicer if it were cropped a few inches.

Color is edc ready. Not a good look in real life if you're wearing it out. The black is the most realistic one. And nicest. Too bad its not worth it

beans718

Reaction score
finally pulled the trigger on a dune piece... was able to track down a classic crew

really wish my raschel shorts were so long.. might try out a small if they ever restock

Last edited:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does the pile oversized hoodie have a different drape than the terry oversized? Looks a lot looser on the website but they used a different model

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gotta be honest, every fit pic of the silk bomber so far makes the jacket look too big and saggy. I think y'all should consider sizing down.

You can't size down smaller than a xs besides it's not the jackets fit but rather the fabric. It's made where it hangs loosely and drapes. The flip side is much more fitted and you have to go by that size for the right fit. The baggy material isn't room to fit in. The main issue I think is that it's not cropped enough.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads