• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JOHN ELLIOTT HOME

Can't wait for pics of the wedding china!!!

Come on guys, all the JE season names could work for home decor. "running through Vietnam, watching water, stretch the floor". Sounds like some expensive ass rugs to me. Lol

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pink and gold bombers are great. But probably will only get one. So Pink I guess.

GBlue

Reaction score

Decided to wear my Plumas today with a pair of
white Common Projects Original Achilles Lows.
The wash just looks awesome under natural light!

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Beige Raschel Shorts and OS Purl Grey Tee just arrived. Purl Grey is definitely not the same as co-mix imo. The shorts are also more substantial than I was expecting which def exceeded my expectation. Most likely will pick up the black pair next.

Last edited:

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Decided to wear my Plumas today with a pair of
white Common Projects Original Achilles Lows.
The wash just looks awesome under natural light!

That is a great wash and hope they bring it back. I have been waiting on CP Achilles because wanted to see JE lows look like first but I'm torn between the two. I think I might I go with white Achilles and Grey JE Lows.

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone get the pile hoodie in yet? Really want to see some pictures.
Mine just shipped and I was able to change the address to my other flat. Unfortunately....UPS doesn't delivery Saturday/Sunday..so I wont be getting it until Monday. Will update then.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the price is right...I'm in for the pink/black, gold/jellyfish and blue/(mystery color)....JE killin me...

Last edited:

GBlue

Reaction score

That is a great wash and hope they bring it back. I have been waiting on CP Achilles because wanted to see JE lows look like first but I'm torn between the two. I think I might I go with white Achilles and Grey JE Lows.

Yea even though I have the springs I find myself wearing the plumas more just for the unique color and less worry about getting them "dirty"
1f639.png

White CPs and Grey JE lows is a good idea since the former is considered the iconic white luxury sneaker these days and he latter can be a grey seasonal sneaker in your wardrobe!

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What's changed?

I can't say 100% where the changes are. But to me, it seems like they made the shoulders less tight by dropping the arm hole a bit and increasing the shoulder measurement. Also, it seems to wrap around the neck better. The changes result in the back flap laying down better as the shoulders aren't as tight, pulling it open. I observed this from trying them on back to back, both brand new.

Last edited:

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Jbidwal ^^^^^

RE: changes to the summer rider.

Sorry for the double post, I didn't see the second mention until I'd already replied.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads