• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi all- I am looking to sell my JE Bogota bomber in black, new with tags and receipt. Size Large. What would be the price I can expect? secondly is anyone itnerested please PM. Based in UK but happy to ship global

It's all dependent on how much you paid for it, and how much you're willing to let it go for. post it on the JE BST forum and the JE bst Facebook group and say your up for offers. I wouldn't expect to get more than retail. Also take in to account shipping charges and PayPal fees and let the buyer know whether you or the buyer will be paying those costs. If you don't like what you hear then wait it out, but at least you'll get an idea. You can also search grail*d and see what people are selling it for.

GBlue

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE
Will there be a regular oversized cropped hoodie in the new blue color? And is it closer to lavender? Thanks.

dng992

Reaction score
It's all dependent on how much you paid for it, and how much you're willing to let it go for. post it on the JE BST forum and the JE bst Facebook group and say your up for offers. I wouldn't expect to get more than retail. Also take in to account shipping charges and PayPal fees and let the buyer know whether you or the buyer will be paying those costs. If you don't like what you hear then wait it out, but at least you'll get an idea. You can also search grail*d and see what people are selling it for.
Thanks for the helpfulness! Yes I suspect it will most likely be sold abroad im aware of the costs/insuring/postage.

Certainly. Definitely one of the only ones in the UK as JE isnt big over here. Regrettably looking to let it go as I have my eye on a new direction of items/brands.

THE JE BST forum is?
JE fb group - is that the same as the JE marketplace which has ~500 members :/ ?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the helpfulness! Yes I suspect it will most likely be sold abroad im aware of the costs/insuring/postage. 

Certainly. Definitely one of the only ones in the UK as JE isnt big over here. Regrettably looking to let it go as I have my eye on a new direction of items/brands.

THE JE BST forum is?

JE fb group - is that the same as the JE marketplace which has ~500 members :/ ?

http://www.styleforum.net/t/531771/the-official-john-elliott-b-s-t-thread

Yes the JE marketplace is the one on Facebook. Grail*ed also is a good option.

Last edited:

hermesonly

Reaction score
Trying to break in my Siena denim, first time I'm actually wearing them since I got them like two weeks ago. Stretching is going well. Loosened up a bit in the last hour I've had them on. Threw on the cotton cardigan as well. My wife likes it so I'm keeping it.and just for fun, threw on the military "raincoat"

Ps sorry for my dirty scumbag facial hair
You carry JE well like the models in the lookbook... Is that CP shoes.?

Speaking of CP Achilles, someone or who posted wearing the "Blush" CP Achilles with JE fit pics.. I need review on that color please and Thank You.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You carry JE well like the models in the lookbook... Is that CP shoes.?

Speaking of CP Achilles, someone or who posted wearing the "Blush" CP Achilles with JE fit pics.. I need review on that color please and Thank You.

Yup white Achilles. I don't wear them much because of the sh*t weather and generally I prefer high tops. But the new JE cut is pretty slim so they look great with them. With wider denim I think high tops work well because they stack better on them and the stacks don't looks so sloppy. But they are beautiful shoes, just wish they had waxed laces. Speaking of, anyone know where to get some waxed laces?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yup white Achilles. I don't wear them much because of the sh*t weather and generally I prefer high tops. But the new JE cut is pretty slim so they look great with them. With wider denim I think high tops work well because they stack better on them and the stacks don't looks so sloppy. But they are beautiful shoes, just wish they had waxed laces. Speaking of, anyone know where to get some waxed laces?

@Jbidwal has the blush

Angel of Death

Reaction score
i asked about the cotton cardigan in natural and they said it wouldn't be going to any stockists, they should start telling us when things are JE exclusives
im not interested in the cotton cardigan in natural, only in black maybe...if i cannot get the natural melange in linen.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone purchase the grey nubuck high tops? Curious on fit and maybe a pic if you can. I think I'd prefer the low but the highs look dope in the stock photos.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Your jeans look good tbh. You got skinny legs and the new fit imo works. Boots and high top definitely are harder to wear with them though.

I seen waxed laces on Amazon. I don't think it's that hard to wax them either

MilesMW

Reaction score
@nsubrmnn Solid fit pics. I think I'll keep the black cardi after seeing your pics and I'm still deciding on the natural...Don't want to regret letting it go.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the guy who bought the slides..can we see it on feet, unless toe pictures are too explicit for this blog..put some socks on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads