• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rs1398

Reaction score
Any reviews on the fishtail rain jackets? I seen a couple for sale and wanted to ask. I just picked up a fragment rain jacket for the spring. Nice little alternative to the sail jacket. S/o to the member who posted the Kim Jones collab a couple pages back and got me thinking.

beans718

Reaction score

I'll happily keep it if JE CS gives me a 50% manufacture defect/faulty layout discount
1f633.png
Hit me up Mike..haha

not gonna lie.. i didnt like the way the shirt fit you anyways.. entire shirt looked a size too big/wide for you.. i would try sizing down, but you might run into length issues

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to know a couple things of what to expect the rest of this season. Probably not going to be answered, but still, thought I'd throw it out.
1) Are pigtail hoodies happening or is that a completely different material that was seen on the runway?
2) Are pigtail shorts coming?
3) Curious to know which colors of the reversible bomber are releasing? There were a ton on the runway, but I don't think that many colors would make it into production.
4) There are barely any retailers that have the newer season items (minus the basic items like sweats/hoodies/tees). I know we are seeing the more so exceptional pieces for this season pop up randomly on very few websites, but are a lot of the items going to be pretty limited? I know that no matter what it is..everything goes on sale. But last season was pretty insane with JE sales. I was literally able to pick up almost every piece I own from FW16 at ~50% off, which makes me extremely hesitant on picking up certain pieces. Will JE try to stray away from that happening again and not overproducing those seasonal stand-outish pieces, like the Jellyfish shirt, Storm jacket, this Gold button down seen the Delivery 1 lookbook, etc?

Last edited:

dune297

Reaction score
Have the Oro Flight Jackets shipped yet? The website said 3/9, but I haven't received a confirmation.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

not gonna lie.. i didnt like the way the shirt fit you anyways.. entire shirt looked a size too big/wide for you.. i would try sizing down, but you might run into length issues

He prob can size down. After you steam / iron you get the full width of the shirt. I don't know if he's done that yet or not but the fit is different without the creases. I'll post another pic tmr without the creases

jl710

Reaction score
Classic curves came in today, picked up charcoal LS Curve last week too. What do y'all think about the sizing? I wear L in Anti-expo & LS Curve, sized up to XL in these but honestly don't think the size guide is accurate. Should I size down?

White Lotus

Reaction score
Quote:
It'll sit above my hips!

^ 6'2 in the cropped oversized hoodie in size Medium

^ 6'2 160 lbs in size medium

^ I guess this is the "intended" fit that some of you are talking about.
^ 5'7 147lbs in size Small. I think going with a medium might end up being too long. Wouldn't the "intended" fit be subjective?
^ this guy is also quite stocky wearing the cropped hoodie in medium.

Last edited:

Clint Alvin

Reaction score

Quote:
It'll sit above my hips!

^ 6'2 in the cropped oversized hoodie in size Medium

^ 6'2 160 lbs in size medium

^ I guess this is the "intended" fit that some of you are talking about.
^ 5'7 147lbs in size Small. I think going with a medium might end up being too long. Wouldn't the "intended" fit be subjective?
^ this guy is also quite stocky wearing the cropped hoodie in medium.
Just. Keep. The. Damn. Hoodie.
1f602.png
1f602.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads