• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
its your money and ur choice lol

Stop trying to make this gif happen, man. You're spamming it everywhere and it's not working. Just take the L.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Siena denim in, the work on them is pretty insane, lots of distressing & patchwork/repairs. The rip placement is a little strange in my opinion, but oh well. Regarding the denim, it's definitely not as stretchy as some of the other JE denim, more like raw denim. I imagine these will stretch out quite a bit like the cast 2 raw denim which isn't a bad thing because I think this denim should be a little loose. The top block fits well, but the calfs are extremely tight,and it's not like I have big calfs. I know someone said they weren't as slim as other JE denim. My pair is pretty slim. I think they give off the perception of being wider at the bottom due to the caked in creases/honey combing but they are the same as my mr p carbon. I actually had trouble pulling them over the high tops and jodhpur boots. Here's a few pics if you care, I don't think anyone has posted any with high tops or boots.

Last few comments, I think these are better than the mr p destroyed and the coba. Also these look better with low tops than high tops.

MilesMW

Reaction score
@nsubrmnn dope shots. Oddly mine are a tad looser on my calf than other pairs. Agree that they are less stretchy, which I like on this pair.

r1ck

Reaction score

Got my Siena denim in, the work on them is pretty insane, lots of distressing & patchwork/repairs. The rip placement is a little strange in my opinion, but oh well. Regarding the denim, it's definitely not as stretchy as some of the other JE denim, more like raw denim. I imagine these will stretch out quite a bit like the cast 2 raw denim which isn't a bad thing because I think this denim should be a little loose. The top block fits well, but the calfs are extremely tight,and it's not like I have big calfs. I know someone said they weren't as slim as other JE denim. My pair is pretty slim. I think they give off the perception of being wider at the bottom due to the caked in creases/honey combing but they are the same as my mr p carbon. I actually had trouble pulling them over the high tops and jodhpur boots. Here's a few pics if you care, I don't think anyone has posted any with high tops or boots.

Last few comments, I think these are better than the mr p destroyed and the coba. Also these look better with low tops than high tops.

Great pics as always. The above the knee placement of the rips are pretty alright, I've always hated under the knee placement that I've seen on other denim. Do you think the siena's are thicker/heavier than other JE's? Wondering why they're less stretchy.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just bought the Storm Jacket and the Raschel Mock tee. Any one know how these fit btw?

Hope JE gets my storm shipped out today. I'm leaving town Thursday, and if I don't get it by tmrw I won't be able to see it for a good 2 weeks
1f614.png

Raschel tee fits large. Size 1 down. Best top ever though. If any other brand did this, e.g. ACNE, it would have easily been $275

ppGrailed24

Reaction score
Hopefully it fits. Is the size chart on the site working for you guys? It's not working for me on my MacBook or my iPhone.

timofay

Reaction score
Anyone else disappointed that the curve tee's aren't 50/50 supima/modal? Will classic crews come in new colors with the 50/50 blend? 100% cotton is meh to me

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great pics as always. The above the knee placement of the rips are pretty alright, I've always hated under the knee placement that I've seen on other denim. Do you think the siena's are thicker/heavier than other JE's? Wondering why they're less stretchy.

Yeah, it seems like they are probably a heavier oz denim, prob because of all the work they had to do on them. Maybe needed something a bit more tough or had more substance to it. I don't know I'm talking through ******. I'm sure others could chime in

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Storm and tees shipped! Kudos for getting things out on the same day, esp. considering I'm sure a lot of orders were made today.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Noticed that a portion of the Siena above the knee repair got caught/pinched when they did the repair on my denim. The denim is puckered and stitched into place. I thought this was only my pair, so contacted CS and they said they would fix it, kudos to JE CS! Any way went back and looked at product pics and it looks like it maybe is intentional. Can anyone who has the Siena denim verify? Seems like a weird thing to do intentionally.

My pair:

Product pics

Zoomed in on the knee

Thanks!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads