• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

japejapejape

Reaction score
all these feels lmao
its crazy how much some of you care what other people think on the internet.

shots at me personally just show how sad you all are

Last edited:

gerg99

Reaction score
all these feels lmao
its crazy how much some of you care what other people think on the internet.

shots at me personally just show how sad you all are
LOL "shots at me personally" from the dude who brought up an argument from over a week ago in a different thread and personally tagged two dudes who were not even part of the conversation? dude are you so dull that you don't see how much of a hypocrite you're being

clearly you got the feels yourself bruh bruh this **** must've really been bothering you over the past week

all i feel is how laughable it is that you're getting so worked up and defensive hahahah

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hahahah dude is soooo choked nobody ***** with him he had to go tag you in a diff thread where he think he got friends to back him up? hahaha pathetic you internet thug

Kind of funny / ironic he calls people stans yet he participates on 2 threads on 2 different sites....and who knows where else

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
lurker[1].gif

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What were peoples opinions on the Mr Porter Thumper? Thinking about copping
My favorite jacket personally. It's slightly bigger than the other thumper models, but that just my opinion. I actually like it that way for layering, but if you're between sizes, id size down. Plus Mr P is excellent with their return policy, so there's not really a risk or extra cost on the return.

jl710

Reaction score
I never tried the oversized cropped hoodie but I might tomo. My main reasoning was I'm not a big fan of the whole cropped look but since i'm shorter it may not be too bad. How did you guys like them last year?
You mean the OS not-so-cropped hoodie? You'll be fine lol. Idk why they call it cropped.

jl710

Reaction score
Where I removed the patch on my cobas is blowing out nicely if anyone was thinking of doing this.

Last edited:

Henward

Reaction score
I never tried the oversized cropped hoodie but I might tomo. My main reasoning was I'm not a big fan of the whole cropped look but since i'm shorter it may not be too bad. How did you guys like them last year?
Not that cropped, a little boxier than say the raw edge... pretty basic hoodie, tbh. On the thinner side, too.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
Does anyone know good online sites that have price matching that WORKS?

More specifically - I went to SSENSE to buy the OS Pink Crewneck in sz. 0 to compare to a sz. 1. MSRP $170 ($2 more than JE - COME ON! We can call you on price matching a size just like that). Problem is, they won't price match because they don't carry sz. 0. They'll match the original $155 I found, but not honor the additonal 20% coupon I used, but won't match from sz. 1 to sz. 0. I found a deal online for $124 after a coupon, but can only find sz. 1 at this price. Does anyone a) know of a retailer that'll price match and b) one that carries any of the OS crewnecks in sz. 0 for $155 or less?

Thanks in advance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads