• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
jape is the classic 'troll' of the thread, if you will. Always crawling out from his hole under the bridge (niketalk) to add his annoying two cents whenever everyone could careless

Last edited:

walt143JE

Reaction score

Just a heads up for those who missed their size, sometimes if there's really limited stock I think it could also mean other retailers wanted it.

The royal blue pieces were pretty limited, but I've seen them at other shops already. Really hoping some other retailer picks up the O/S crewneck in saguaro :(
Xhibition had the OS crewneck in Saguro. Dunno your size tho.

jl710

Reaction score

I would considering copping them now if they aren't restocking but I wanted to wait to see pics first so hopefully that's not the case.

I'd go ahead and order them, return if you don't want them. I'm sure that most of the sizes will go before pics get posted here.

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not even joking, this would be entertaining as hell. I don't think I've seen jape post a fit pic in his life though..
lol I'm good. It's not about any of that for me. I don't care for what he has or what he wears. If he's happy with his outfits that's all that matters. My intent wasn't to disrespect him but we all know he's asking just for the sake of trolling. He has no intent to buy half of the things he cares to put his 2 cents in and even then his comments are irrelevant and dumb.
My fav hoodie. I think I'll get the natural. Just sold my white kake the other day too

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude calling me out quoting "fanboys will continue to buy" on a NT JE thread I didn't know existed...

At the end of the day...I think JE is very fairly priced for most items. And props to him, dude hasn't raised prices on terry products since that ish was releases knowing damn well it would continue to sell even with subtle price increases. Plus, any site that sells JE, JE is probably the more affordable options on those sites to be honest. If something is too expensive for me, I'll be like **** that's overpriced and not buy it/wait for it to go on sale. The denim price and the sail jacket prices were absurd, didn't fit my price range, I didn't cop. It's not a big deal.

1f602.png
He tagged me too. I always thought you guys were joking when you told him to go back to NT. Didn't know that thread existed. Most of them are good people there though

gerg99

Reaction score
hahahah dude is soooo choked nobody ***** with him he had to go tag you in a diff thread where he think he got friends to back him up? hahaha pathetic you internet thug

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never tried the oversized cropped hoodie but I might tomo. My main reasoning was I'm not a big fan of the whole cropped look but since i'm shorter it may not be too bad. How did you guys like them last year?

gerg99

Reaction score
guys w both some natural terry and jersey, is there any difference in the colors? i wish those crewnecks were the oversized cropped, been much more drawn to sweaters over hoodies this season

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads