• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They are definitely one solid pair of kicks. But one of the **worst $~1200 I have ever spent. 1) Don't get much use out of it, 2) they're bulky 3) I would have rather bought 2-3 other pairs of shoes instead of this one for the same price.

I got many pairs that I don't wear often but I still like them. I haven't seen these in person so I can't say how I would feel about the price. I wanted the Mela color

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Despite the distressing and paint splatters the cobas look awesome! I still won't be buying due to longevity and would prefer something more simple. I have a good feeling on a clean and simple upcoming
blue wash!

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Damn these actually look dope. Just can't help but wonder how long the style life has on these. Wife just had a kid so now I have to make smart investments in my knits.
If rips are your thing, then just get them. At the end of the day, it's basically the same styles that have been around for the last 30 years with varying levels of fit and distressing every couple years. Outside of a couple more out there items, JE is sweats, bombers, jeans, T's, and denim/leather jackets. Far from high style beacons.

513wildcat

Reaction score
Just got my Coba's in as well. Wash is very nice in person. Blew out my knee right away still debating on what to do with the thigh hole, blow it out or let it happen naturally like it's already doing. Also there is a patch right near the pocket on the side the knee is blown out you can see in the last picture.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads