• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

detroit313

Reaction score

Thought I'd try the Quentin vest, not seen any posts on it. Like it more than I thought I would, pics on Roden and even JE don't do it too many favours. Will probably keep it I think, something different.
Glad to here this! Waiting for mine to come in.

koalii

Reaction score

Do they fit exactly the same because I want the kake to fit slightly less oversized than my mercer.

At your height and weight I would get a medium. I'm 6'-0" and 170 and wear a medium in kake and mercer half-zip and they fit slightly oversized.

bobby321

Reaction score

Hey all, just wondering how the kake fits (6'1, 155). I wear a large in the hooded villain and an oversized L in the mercer half zip.

Same measurements as you and I wear a medium in everything. The only exception is the anti expo tee which I size down on since it's so long. I always try to go TTS to get the intended fits.

arpman41

Reaction score
Do any of you guys think the kake looks awkward around the shoulder area? It's not just on me, I've seen it in a lot of photos. It's like it puffs out and makes your shoulders look disproportional. Do any of you guys have a fix?

Last edited:

jl710

Reaction score
Are the MrP Curve tees the same material as the classic crews? And the charcoal looks like slate, not true charcoal. Can anyone confirm that?

walt143JE

Reaction score

Do any of you guys think the kake looks awkward around the shoulder area? It's not just on me, I've seen it in a lot of photos. It's like it puffs out and makes your shoulders look disproportional. Do any of you guys have a fix?

Kake is boxier than flash, villain, etc. and has a slight drop shoulder. The stiching from the shoulder gives it some structure and volume. It looks good on you no worries!

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score

This is the reason why I'm not a fan of Kakes. Looks weird on me.

MilesMW

Reaction score

Are the MrP Curve tees the same material as the classic crews? And the charcoal looks like slate, not true charcoal. Can anyone confirm that?

The color is Slate. Look at designer details on Mr. P page and it says what the color is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads