• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
As much as people say they wanna cop that, if it ever did release, I don't think anyone's throwing 1500 on a pink leather jacket.

That's where you're wrong, I started saving up specifically for that jacket since I saw it in the show. I have $1700 ready to go.
Though I, too, have a hard time believing it's going to release. I'm prepared just in case.

bmb1243

Reaction score
Anyone want to get rid of the panel tee in pink or saguaro in small? Medium's are too big on me...

earlyadapter

Reaction score

Haha.  How tall are you?  I think I fell in love with JE tees because of the length (none of them are dress-length on me).

I'm in between 5' 10 and 5 11', I don't know man maybe it's just me when it comes to length, I like layering but very subtle layering, like less than an inch of the under tshirt showing. don't really like the flare out that comes with longer tees under fitted hoodies. I like the idea that someone else proposed of JE releasing non season essential denim in classic washes with their updated fit, I'd definitely be on board as I originally turned to JE for them being the simple but modern slim fitting clothing brand that can make up the essentials of a wardrobe.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here is my raw edge. Picked them up cheap so not complaining. They work well if you like high socks

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE needs to stop messing around and get rid of the neck on the anti expo tees and make them raw hem as well. While they're at it, also stop making their tees so damn long. For an average height consumer, they are becoming more dress like by the season.
JE is not for you bruh. The whole line was based on having longer than average tee length. There are a million brands with shorter tees - in fact at much cheaper prices.

earlyadapter

Reaction score
Yup that is true, that's why I stopped buying their tees since I bought a few classic crew and curve u back in 2013. Eventually got rid of though. Still love a lot of their other items from most seasons. Jbidwal, thanks, I'll check acne out!

Last edited:

MilesMW

Reaction score
I know it's been said a few times before already but just to reiterate, raw edge sweats are indeed highly underrated.  I sized down from Escobar size for a perfect fit, and the elastic band on the bottom helps these stay in place when you stack them at the bottom.  Product shots really didn't do these well.  Copped for $85, so it was a steal imo

How is the waist when sizing down though? That's what has held me back. I had to offload all my esco's due to the Medium waist being too tight now.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I want the oak ones now.  Only JE has that colorway, and the sales are done.  Question is..are they worth $198?  I don't think so considering I just got the black ones for $85.    

I have the oak ones. I got them for $110 and happy. For full price - I suggest you wait until the oversized sweats come out in more colorways. The hold is supposedly better.

I believe I saw a M Slate pair on discount for sale on eBay. Now THATS a no brainer.

optimaasprime

Reaction score
Wearing mock panel today. I could barley see my tats under it. Great length, and I like that it's not super oversized. I like the colar and color, wearing natural today.

battletoad

Reaction score

I'm in between 5' 10 and 5 11', I don't know man maybe it's just me when it comes to length, I like layering but very subtle layering, like less than an inch of the under tshirt showing. don't really like the flare out that comes with longer tees under fitted hoodies

Most JE tees are perfect length imo. Except the thermals that were released last year which were OD long.

If you're looking for a nice alternative for tees check t by Alexander Wang.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads