• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

im really interested in the natural anti expo but im holding back after seeing that comparison pic

I like the natural color. And it may look a different shade on the anti expo tee. I'll snap a comparison pic of them when the anti comes in.
It's only a matter of time white and black will come out

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never cared for JE tshirts since I tend to opt for $4 tshirts and cycle through them frequently but the Anti-Expo's raw hems caught my eye. Looking at the sizing, it seems as though it runs a size big (pegging me as a size M). I've tried on other JE tshirts in the past and had to wear an XL. Does this make sense?

carloso

Reaction score
I like the natural color. And it may look a different shade on the anti expo tee. I'll snap a comparison pic of them when the anti comes in.
It's only a matter of time white and black will come out
word, is the natural close to the white co mix? TIA

carloso

Reaction score
I've never cared for JE tshirts since I tend to opt for $4 tshirts and cycle through them frequently but the Anti-Expo's raw hems caught my eye. Looking at the sizing, it seems as though it runs a size big (pegging me as a size M). I've tried on other JE tshirts in the past and had to wear an XL. Does this make sense?
TBH I went true to size on the maroon anti expo and I like the fit, ill try to post a pic when i get home

I'm on the shorter side at 5'7" with a 38-40" chest and 31-32 waist and went with a M

Last edited:

reydogg23

Reaction score

I'm a Large in Classic Crews, Mercers and Classic Co-Mix and go with Medium in Anti-Expo.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TBH I went true to size on the maroon anti expo and I like the fit, ill try to post a pic when i get home

I'm on the shorter side at 5'7" with a 38-40" chest and 31-32 waist and went with a M

I think its the shoulders I'm worried about. 19+" on the large seems super wide.

gerg99

Reaction score
went with a charcoal and natural too. i always gotta see the colors in person, je might filter their photos, but the way phone cameras **** with light and colors is just as bad hahaha. if it's a cream, closer to white, i'm sold. wasn't gonna grab the charcoal but figured i'd just give it a shot. bntl mode

Enexde96

Reaction score
I grabbed the natural and sized down as well so hopefully it works out. I considered the charcoal, but I think I would rather have the slate since they seem similar in color.

japejapejape

Reaction score
I'm a Large in Classic Crews, Mercers and Classic Co-Mix and go with Medium in Anti-Expo.
on point.
i could go with either a medium or a large for the anti expo but the medium is perfect for me.
it's the perfect balance...not too elongated/short. not too oversized/slim

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went with an xs natural myself. I swim in the small but it works nicely for layered. I'm hoping I can wear this one on its own too.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm going to get my Mr P carbons tailored the slightest bit as the stacks are a bit sloppy for my skinny ass. Do you guys normally just request to have them tapered from the knee down to your desired leg opening? I won't mess with the length at all obvs.

Secondprize

Reaction score

i'm going to get my Mr P carbons tailored the slightest bit as the stacks are a bit sloppy for my skinny ass. Do you guys normally just request to have them tapered from the knee down to your desired leg opening? I won't mess with the length at all obvs.

I usually like JE's off the rack cut, but did the same thing for the MP carbs. my tailor does knee down default.

TrendyTrez

Reaction score
At the moment I want to buy things that I know I'll get use out of a lot. So I'm thinking of grabbing a couple anti expo's as I'll be able to wear these throughout the year no matter what, whereas the villain or kake would be for like the end of september through april. Money's a little tight at the moment, so I'll probably take my friend up on that Saks offer next week. I'm thinking Pink/saguaro for the upcoming season and a charcoal. I could grab a large in the natural but it seems like everyone's sizing down

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

knee down. I think the best thing to do is bring a pair of jeans that you like the cut on with you. Then Have the tailor copy that cut

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads