• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my Alpine Raw Edge hoodie in and absolute love it, fit is on point. Went TTS and it has the perfect intended fit- slightly loose but cropped length. I remember someone in here said they sized down but I absolutely would not advise that.

Also I'm not sure what it takes to get ahold of a Slate Anti-Expo, but I can't believe how hard these are to find. If anyone has a heads up on a shop that has them in small feel free to hit my PM's, I think I've looked everywhere.

I'll throw a fit pic up with the Raw Edge when I get a chance.

mcnicol21

Reaction score
Received the combat boots that I purchased from Azalea for $398 and am really disappointed with the quality - shocked by how flimsy they are in person. Easy decision to return them. Much better alternatives at that price point.

However, the Harlots are incredible. May replace the Springs as my go-to pair.

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I got my Alpine Raw Edge hoodie in and absolute love it, fit is on point. Went TTS and it has the perfect intended fit- slightly loose but cropped length. I remember someone in here said they sized down but I absolutely would not advise that.

Also I'm not sure what it takes to get ahold of a Slate Anti-Expo, but I can't believe how hard these are to find. If anyone has a heads up on a shop that has them in small feel free to hit my PM's, I think I've looked everywhere.

I'll throw a fit pic up with the Raw Edge when I get a chance.

I have the hoodie in black and I agree true to size. The terry is thicker so no need to size down

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@jbidwal did you also have the swarm? or were you the one that returned it due to a rip?

FYI - union just put out the grey patterned kake mock and some jacquard shorts that i never saw before :slayer:

niyengar

Reaction score
Received the combat boots that I purchased from Azalea for $398 and am really disappointed with the quality - shocked by how flimsy they are in person. Easy decision to return them. Much better alternatives at that price point.

However, the Harlots are incredible. May replace the Springs as my go-to pair.
Throw up some pics please! I'm riding the fence on whether to order the harlots from Notre

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shorts are cool. But need leggings to go with it.

And the prices of most seasonal items are asking to sit around on racks waiting for 50% markdowns during sale season.

Mainline pieces are always fire as usual. Wearing my raw edge sweatpants and sweatshirt today, another comfy day of studying.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads