• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are there any EU guys in this thread? If so where do you guys buy JE?
johnelliott.co mostly. sometimes revolve. Also mrporter and harvey nichols have some items, but very small selection.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jacket looks great. It has that crushed poplin cotton look, a little bit similar to the old bombers (MOAB). I like the extended neck collar/ribbing. I think it's going to be very expensive and will most likely have to pass since I already have too many bombers.

reminds me of that too, probably why I want it. For me its between this and the black bomber.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
Crossing my fingers and hoping the new Black Wool bomber made production this time around. The grey one from FW15 is pretty dope but the FW16 version with RiRi zips and shoulder details look amazing.

peter1234930

Reaction score
So is the aluminum bomber actually made of a metal weave? I remember Naked and Famous had a pair of stainless steel weave jeans awhile back. Retail was $400. If the bomber is anything like that I would expect it to be quite expensive.

Jasonronn

Reaction score
Ok got the springs. the thighs are pretty dam tight but if they stretched they would be good to go. I just perused the thread a little, some posts say they stretch too much, some say they wish they had more give. I know the waist stretches, but what's the consensus on thighs?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Crossing my fingers and hoping the new Black Wool bomber made production this time around. The grey one from FW15 is pretty dope but the FW16 version with RiRi zips and shoulder details look amazing.

Pic of the black bomber? I don't think I saw it on the runway lookbook

Bimmer93

Reaction score

Ok got the springs. the thighs are pretty dam tight but if they stretched they would be good to go. I just perused the thread a little, some posts say they stretch too much, some say they wish they had more give. I know the waist stretches, but what's the consensus on thighs?

Thighs on mine stretched a lot too. If they are wearable now, you'll be fine (and probably wish they stretched less in a couple months).

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pic of the black bomber? I don't think I saw it on the runway lookbook

I'm assuming he's talking about this "charcoal" wool bomber?

The black flight jacket and black leather stadium jacket from this season look dope as well

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads