• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adrian Beckham

Reaction score
I've seen a variety of different answers to this quesiton. For the escobars sizing, do you go TTS? I'm 5''9 and 165, a 32-33 waist. I normally wear mediums on most sweats. Should I go medium or large you think? Thanks
I'd go Medium. I have a large, and even at the same waist at 195 with big legs, after a year of stretch they look way too baggy. Just my 2 cents.

yoshimagikmagik

Reaction score
THank
I'd go Medium.  I have a large, and even at the same waist at 195 with big legs, after a year of stretch they look way too baggy.  Just my 2 cents.  

Thanks, on the website it seems to suggest that the medium is for size 28 - 32. And since I'm on the high side of that, I thought maybe it would be better to size up. Tight is fine, but I don't want em to look like leggings.

Adrian Beckham

Reaction score
THank
Thanks, on the website it seems to suggest that the medium is for size 28 - 32. And since I'm on the high side of that, I thought maybe it would be better to size up. Tight is fine, but I don't want em to look like leggings.

If I were to get another pair, I'd go M for the intended fit. My larges are pretty loose, comfortable and good for around the house, but that's probably not what you're going for.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've seen a variety of different answers to this quesiton. For the escobars sizing, do you go TTS? I'm 5''9 and 165, a 32-33 waist. I normally wear mediums on most sweats. Should I go medium or large you think? Thanks

As just stated medium for sure. They will start tight but don't let it fool you. They will loosen up with time. Large would work too but you would get some diaper butt action going after they loosen up lol

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

same size as you and medium is perfect fit for me.

blue2007

Reaction score
I still can't figure out ow to size the Hooded Villain. Some say it fits small, others TTS. For reference, I'm 6"2 215 lbs, fairly athletic. I usually wear L or XL. Just wondering if the XL would be too long in arms and length.

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
I still can't figure out ow to size the Hooded Villain. Some say it fits small, others TTS. For reference, I'm 6"2 215 lbs, fairly athletic. I usually wear L or XL. Just wondering if the XL would be too long in arms and length.
6'3 220lbs and I wear XL in villains.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
XL or XXL. I'm 6'2" and float between 210-220 for the most part. I own both sizes and the arm length isn't an issue on either.

Tayne

Reaction score

I'm 5'11" and weigh around 195 and wear size XL in the Hooded Villain. I don't find the arms to be too long on me but I have really broad shoulders so that may plan into it a bit. I also dig a more relaxed fit than the intended slim fit so that's why I sized up and I think the fit works well for me.

I'd say XL seems realistic given your height and weight and don't think the arms would be to long.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks to whomever recommended the silk wang tee

Found them on sale and also picked up the black version

Appreciated!

Photo for those curious. Super see through, love it.
so the john Elliott white co mix can be a better option if you want a heavier less see through tee

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks to whomever recommended the silk wang tee

Found them on sale and also picked up the black version

Appreciated!

Photo for those curious. Super see through, love it.
so the john Elliott white co mix can be a better option if you want a heavier less see through tee

Knew you would like it. I wish comix was more like the wang tee. I don't really like heavy tees, although I do like the comix black

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads