• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MilesMW

Reaction score

Bash Tian

Reaction score
digging the brown tones used, jackets look dope and there was like a leather rue hoodie that I saw on Ronnie fieg's snapchat

malcolm4819

Reaction score

In for Oak and Grey Kake.
Dark Grey Kake with the cream drawstrings would be goat.

Initially, I was disappointed in the Oak color in person but after wearing the tee a few times, its grown on me. May be my eyes, but the tone changes significantly in different lights. Received tons of complements on the tee. Hopefully they produce more in the Fall.

Also hoping we get LS Classic Curve in more colors, I want one in Charcoal.

CH03

Reaction score

Quilted jacket will be a hit.

Grey Kake 5th from left.

Those look like grey comix sweatpants? More boucle? Screen grab of video so quality is poor...

Maroon.

Last edited:

gerg99

Reaction score
So I got my clay oversized crewneck size L in finally, and am finding it too big, compared to my black OS hoodie which is also a large, but felt like a much better fit. I'm 5'7 with wide shoulders and a short torso, so neither are very cropped on me at all (only the back of a large mercer tee really layers underneath well), but the shoulders are perfect and sleeves a bit long. included both the clay crewneck pic and black hoodie pic for comparison. would love to hear your guys' thoughts -- haven't decided yet if i want to size down or just hold out for new kake colors. regardless i'll probably be letting go of the large clay crewneck so willing to give to whoever wants for whatever price I paid JE + shipping (or trade for a medium!)

rbroseph

Reaction score
Looks like the boucle crewnecks are returning, still on the hunt for a grey one in M.
Hopefully they don't "2.0" them and mark them up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads