• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Have you guys measured your calves at the widest point? I am 5'10", 170 lbs. my calves are about 14.5"-14.75" and I have no problem with a size L Kito. Oh and I don't fold the cuff in half.

Mine are under 13 inches.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

No washed classic crew or u neck :(
i know its rough out here...i kinda think the only thing i might get this season is a denim and maybe a kake hoodie if they come out in other colors

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

How do you guys prevent your kito stacks from falling down to your ankles?
u dont lol my calf is 13.5" and the large and medium kitos just all droop right down to my ankles and look terrible. i would prolly have to size down two to a small to make them work even though then it would cut off circulation at my waist

ElJeffrey

Reaction score
Oversized SS Crew + Oversized 3/4 Sleeve Tee

Is it fair to say that the Oversized S/S Crew will fit exactly like the recently released Cropped Tee that came out in Black and Plaster? Looks the same except for the bottom of the shirt not being the same.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ahhh that black thermal henley is a must cop.. the shorts look interesting too. would you guys recommend getting 2 sizes and see which one fits best and return the other? its so hard to online shop when JE sizing is always changing. I'm 6'1 185

hyyvii

Reaction score
LMAO you can't prevent stacks on earth due to this one thing call gravity, move out and you'll be gucci fam!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads