• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Of course they won't combine your orders, it wouldn't surprise me if there is a bit of profit margin plan on the shipping costs.

After all, most retailers take an average shipping cost and bump that up to cover their dead net from coast to coast. They average out taking a decent chunk of margin from it.

We don't combine or modify orders because it is a logistical problem with the large volume of orders during this weekend. Many other major online retailers have the same policy. Not only is it a logistical problem to unpack and repack orders with so many going through fulfillment, it can mean lost purchases for the customer if the inventory is freed up in the process. I assure you we did not institute this policy to make an extra profit.

geektos

Reaction score

We don't combine or modify orders because it is a logistical problem with the large volume of orders during this weekend. Many other major online retailers have the same policy. Not only is it a logistical problem to unpack and repack orders with so many going through fulfillment, it can mean lost purchases for the customer if the inventory is freed up in the process. I assure you we did not institute this policy to make an extra profit.

I've made two orders in the past week one on Wednesday that I never got a shipping confirmation for and then one on Thursday. The one I did on Thursday I did get my shipping confirmation number. Is there a reason why the Wednesday order wouldn't have shipped?

ehose2110

Reaction score
I contacted Cody after placing several orders over the weekend, asking if he can consolidate them to one shipment to help save on shipping costs to Canada. His answer was along the same that JE stated above, but he did offer me a small credit to offset the shipping costs. T'was a nice gesture.

n5ek5

Reaction score

Fit pics?

Don't own a full length mirror so this is what you get. Went down one size and got a 31 and they fit great. Also, the pockets are not nearly as far apart as they appeared when modeled on the site.

optimaasprime

Reaction score
I was really hoping for a Denim sale on the last day, oh well.

The Web Exclusive is pretty weak to cap off the sale. A sale is a sale, nonetheless.

Smart gimmick to have a daily flash sale. Of course they won't combine your orders, it wouldn't surprise me if there is a bit of profit margin plan on the shipping costs.

After all, most retailers take an average shipping cost and bump that up to cover their dead net from coast to coast. They average out taking a decent chunk of margin from it.

Dudes really complaining about a $5 UPS Ground charge? Have you ever tried shipping UPS Ground?

^^THIS LOL they aint making money off $5 ground

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Don't own a full length mirror so this is what you get. Went down one size and got a 31 and they fit great. Also, the pockets are not nearly as far apart as they appeared when modeled on the site.

what's your ht / weight and waste size (32, 34, 36?) PM me if you want. Appreciate the pic

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I want a JE scarf as well. There have been many scarves in JE fashion shows I wish they would release one that would go well with the asphalt wool bomber. I've seen a few posted on their IG with the wool bomber. Please take my money

brianoh

Reaction score
Pretty sure ppl complain about it because other retailers offer free shipping for the same product.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads