• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jthom931

Reaction score

Out here visiting Tokyo, JE black mercer and Visvim Black Elk shirt (probably the coolest item I now own next to all my JE gear)

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Wait a minute, if co-mix tees in size medium are too short for my medium villains, large co-mix tees would look better right?

But if I size up my villain to a large, I'll need an co-mix tee in size XL, which won't be compatible with my size M villains! AAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH
is this for real? Dude just ******* wear it...God damn who cares if the tee is perfectly layered by 2.5" all the way around.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

The Flash Hoodies will restock at the end of this month or early next.

FW15 will release over the course of July - September, with the first release around the second week of July and subsequent releases through September.
are the moon and charcoal tee shirts going to stick around? Or limited release only? Please say they stay lol. Got the unecks but those two and midnight are def my favorite colors.

NickEPockets

Reaction score
Has anyone taken their Escobars to a tailor? Wondering if you could take them in a little more (similar to the Kito from the knee down)...

echau

Reaction score
Yeah, my size in the raw vs. washed versions isn't the same. If you're a 29 in the Coast, you might fit a 28 in Obsidian. Likewise, if you're a 29 in Obsidian, you might be a 30 in Coast.

Phil T

Reaction score
Just got my Midnight Villian Hoodie got them in size Medium and Large and for the slim fit I need the Large haha the Medium is like a Extra small on me. At least I know how they fit now and can return the smaller one and keep the other. Now to buy a grey one and wait for restock on the rest.

Really impressed with the quality and can see why everyone goes on about them.

I have an order coming from JE for two Medium Classic Crew, can anyone tell me if for the slim fit hoodie I am a large will the medium on the t shirts be too small?

Last edited:

malcolm4819

Reaction score
From personal experience, I can't sized down on the tee from my villian size. I wear medium in both.

But sizing guide should guide you to the right answer. If in doubt, buy both sizes.

Clint Alvin

Reaction score
Yeah, my size in the raw vs. washed versions isn't the same. If you're a 29 in the Coast, you might fit a 28 in Obsidian. Likewise, if you're a 29 in Obsidian, you might be a 30 in Coast.
Going by the size guide I think the 29 in coast would probably be the fit I need. With that in mind they only have a 28.. The Inseam, Thigh, Knee & Hem measurements still seem fine as I like a skinny fit and thats still comparable to my current jeans - But the waist maybe snug. How have you found the coast in regards to the waist giving over a few wears?

Sorry for the pain in the a** typical newbie size question.

echau

Reaction score

Going by the size guide I think the 29 in coast would probably be the fit I need. With that in mind they only have a 28.. The Inseam, Thigh, Knee & Hem measurements still seem fine as I like a skinny fit and thats still comparable to my current jeans - But the waist maybe snug. How have you found the coast in regards to the waist giving over a few wears?

My size 29 had a 31 waist to begin with. I have a 32 waist and after maybe two wears, the waist is 34.

Reaction score
hey all, really looking for trades in Medium Villains or Small Kitos/Almas, or anything charcoal or white

-Charcoal Villain Size S BRAND NEW. really want a swap to a medium because i accidentally ordered a Small. $250

-Navy Rue hoodie size M. want to trade for a S as i feel the m is a bit baggy for me. price? $280 shipped.

-Charcoal Uneck x2 size s. accidentally ordered two. both brand new. $120 for both

-Moon Mercer size M. brand new. $50

-Black Mercer LS size m worn 2x. sleeves are too baggy for my liking. $50

like i said, looking for trades. can send pics upon request. if you want to contact me quicker, please hmu on instagram: @_killagee
or [email protected]
PM Sent

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Zanerobe king himself! Glad to see you hopping on the JE train... your in for a treat. I have a 28 in the cast coast (wash is unreal). I typically wear a 30 in denim and even 31 sometimes if it's super skinny denim. The waist definitely stretches out after a few wears. I wore a 30 in sureshots and denim slingshots if that helps as well

Clint Alvin

Reaction score
The Zanerobe king himself! Glad to see you hopping on the JE train... your in for a treat. I have a 28 in the cast coast (wash is unreal). I typically wear a 30 in denim and even 31 sometimes if it's super skinny denim. The waist definitely stretches out after a few wears. I wore a 30 in sureshots and denim slingshots if that helps as well
Hahaha Dude!!! (What's your IG?)

Yeh - expanding my wardrobe a tad.

Curve Tee's arrived today - Luxe as hell. I'm hooked. I'm generally a Comfy 32" in most Zanerobe Pants but I am a 30 in Slingshots (Salty & Blow Out) I might grab the 28" that they have and at least try. Worst case scenario I sell or send them back.

I have a cart full of JE right now... I'm in trouble!

Cg23

Reaction score
Looks like someone is selling the dark gray escobars on ebay. Nice price if only i was a small!

kjbaron89

Reaction score
My 29 coasts have definitely stretched. The 28 was almost a perfect fit just too tight in waist, thighs, and crotch. I think the waist would've stretched out to be perfect but my I felt like a pulse in my thighs they were skin tight and My boys weren't happy in the crotch. Love my 29s though been wearing them a lot lately.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodan11#