• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

godforshort

Reaction score
I agree with hansam, like the collection aesthetically but not amazing. I think the extended mercer and villain is mainly to cater to tall guys. I find the current mercer tee to be long enough already, and most of you guys aren't that tall from the heights I've seen flying around here; I'd be cautious is all. Really liked the jacket but if the sleeves are white or cream terry I feel like I'd get it dirty in a matter of 1-2 wears =(. Just going for the lima sweats and u-neck shirt.

With that said, can anyone help with the u-neck sizing? Some people say go same size, others say go one size down. I'm 5'10 and ~150-155 and wear medium in everything basically. Since the neck is wider idk how that'll affect the u-neck model, particularly the sleeves. Can anyone chime in on this matter please?
Order a S and a M keep the one that fits you best. I am 5'11" 160 i ordered both and ended up choosing the M because the S was too tight on my shoulders and the sleeves were way too short.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Medium in everything.

I think his height and size has thrown many off. It's hard to think someone that tall fits into a medium with that kind of room. He's what a swimmer / soccer player prob looks like.

I personally think the shadow collection fits him really nice and maybe the moon mercer looks a bit short.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

How do I get my 10% off code for the thread?

There is no 10% code for the thread, currently. You can sign up for 10% off as a new customer to the website by going to our site and entering your email.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
Quick question...do u guys find that the crew neck tees fit smaller than the U necks? I have all u-necks in larges and have some room but it's a nice drapey kind of look. I could probably wear a medium for a more fitted look. Was thinking about buying some medium crewneck tees off a friend but then I looked at the measurements and thought they might b small since they seem a little but shorter than the u neck tees.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The u neck does seen to have a bigger fit than the crewnecks. I'm sure the crew in L would seem more fitted than the u in L.

But if you can fit Mediums then go for it

mandresB

Reaction score
I'm looking for a medium villain crew neck if anyone is looking to part ways with theirs. Just looking to use for work so I don't mind going with a pre-owned. PM me, thanks!

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Quick question...do u guys find that the crew neck tees fit smaller than the U necks? I have all u-necks in larges and have some room but it's a nice drapey kind of look. I could probably wear a medium for a more fitted look. Was thinking about buying some medium crewneck tees off a friend but then I looked at the measurements and thought they might b small since they seem a little but shorter than the u neck tees.

I'm 5'10 all my U Necks are in Medium, all my Crews are in Large, the U Necks are longer in length and more looser IMO.

RetroFuture

Reaction score
Looking to pick up a pair of escobar sweatpants, for those with escobars, do you find yourself wearing grey more or black?
I'm leaning more towards dark grey but not sure which I would get more use out of. Let me know. Thanks.

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Looking to pick up a pair of escobar sweatpants, for those with escobars, do you find yourself wearing grey more or black?
I'm leaning more towards dark grey but not sure which I would get more use out of. Let me know. Thanks.

I have dark grey and black and I seem to be wearing the dark grey more, it just looks so good with everything.

RetroFuture

Reaction score
I have dark grey and black and I seem to be wearing the dark grey more, it just looks so good with everything.

That's what I was thinking. My only slight concern is that with the dark grey, is ********** bulge (lol) more noticeable? I mean, these are fitted sweatpants. I know with regular sweatpants you can still kinda see it. Any issues with that?

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. My only slight concern is that with the dark grey, is ********** bulge (lol) more noticeable? I mean, these are fitted sweatpants. I know with regular sweatpants you can still kinda see it. Any issues with that?

you have to wear underwear.

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score

I'm Japanese so I don't have that problem. #asianproblems

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member