• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what time on friday will collection drop? + any SF codes? :)

rrlgambler

Reaction score
First time purchase was made on the Villian Restock. So I went to the size chart and found 22.5 pit for size 5. I went with that, and when it arrived it proved to be much larger. So my question is do these shrink a lot when washed? Thanks

aaronj15

Reaction score
was thinking about washing my black villain, I want it to shrink a bit. Would you guys recommend hand washing it in hot water?

relaxandrawr

Reaction score
was thinking about washing my black villain, I want it to shrink a bit. Would you guys recommend hand washing it in hot water?
From my experience, it's more the drying that has to do with the shrinkage. If you don't want it to bleed the color, you typically wash it in cold water. If you want it to shrink, you put it on higher heat. Unless of course I've been lied to all my life.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
new collection will drop on saturday! :)

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check John Elliott +CO on twitter. :)

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quilted sweats came in, the small fits good. Are the escobars the same size? I'm planning on getting those in a small too.

Edit. My pair got the dreaded pulled quilted parts too. the culprit is stretching. I was bending down to pick something up and I literally heard the threads separate. The quit doesn't work well on a slim fit sweat that needs some give for movement. Should the loose threads be removed or left as is? Somewhat bummed.

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Quilted sweats came in, the small fits good. Are the escobars the same size? I'm planning on getting those in a small too.

Edit. My pair got the dreaded pulled quilted parts too. the culprit is stretching. I was bending down to pick something up and I literally heard the threads separate. The quit doesn't work well on a slim fit sweat that needs some give for movement. Should the loose threads be removed or left as is? Somewhat bummed.

PM us. This specific item from Kith has a problem and we are actively working with Kith to help our customers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads