• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ricebomb

Reaction score
recently came upon this brand, and am very impressed with the initial looks and seemingly awesome quality. very interested in the escobar grey duo 2 sweatpants, but unfortunately, was very late on it, and it looks to be sold out everywhere. any idea when a next possible restock may come, or other places i may be able to find them at? thank you!

dvxnick

Reaction score
Do the COA villains fit like the previous ones or is this the first release with the better hood?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I wait for the new stock, I ordered a Riga hoodie. I'm 5-7, 155 but have a muscular upper body. Will the medium be ok? I normally wear a small or med, depending on who makes it. I just want to make sure the chest and shoulder area isn't too tight. I do prefer a slim look.

Rommel

Reaction score
I think for the hoodies everyone pretty much sizes up. "Muscular" upper body? and wear a small and medium most of the time? I can't imagine any muscular upper body fitting in a small lol. Take some measurements and send JE an email, they should be able to recommend the right size.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think for the hoodies everyone pretty much sizes up. "Muscular" upper body? and wear a small and medium most of the time? I can't imagine any muscular upper body fitting in a small lol. Take some measurements and send JE an email, they should be able to recommend the right size.

Well I'm not a body builder but my shoulders, chest and arms are relatively big for my frame. I can fit into small, depending on the cut. Do these fit like the nike tech series ( if anyone has anything from that pack) if so med should be fine.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Well I'm not a body builder but my shoulders, chest and arms are relatively big for my frame. I can fit into small, depending on the cut. Do these fit like the nike tech series ( if anyone has anything from that pack) if so med should be fine.
If your between sizes go with the larger of size and you'll be fine.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I checked the measurements on their site and looks like the med will fit fine. Looking at the tshirts too and the small prob works. I'm liking the longer length of the tees.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Because of my build shirts either look too short or too baggy if I size up. Rare that a fitted tshirt has some length. I'll look into the tanks too. I guess it's best to wait for the new stock, see what the new stuff looks like.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm a EU50/US40 in most brands and a size 29/30 in jeans. The L hoodies were already borderline too tight still...

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Because of my build shirts either look too short or too baggy if I size up. Rare that a fitted tshirt has some length. I'll look into the tanks too. I guess it's best to wait for the new stock, see what the new stuff looks like.
T shirts and tanks aren't fitted. I ordered my normal size. Only sizes up on the Villian.

relaxandrawr

Reaction score
T shirts and tanks aren't fitted. I ordered my normal size. Only sizes up on the Villian.
I went my normal size for the Villain. The hoodie, as explained already by many, is a little tight and not too functional. But, everything else is perfect.

Personally, it's probably better for it to be a less functional hoodie, because unused, I think it has a nice aesthetic. I'm worried that they're going to have to increase the size of the hoodie to make it more functional, and then the proportions will look strange when unused.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I went my normal size for the Villain. The hoodie, as explained already by many, is a little tight and not too functional. But, everything else is perfect.

Personally, it's probably better for it to be a less functional hoodie, because unused, I think it has a nice aesthetic. I'm worried that they're going to have to increase the size of the hoodie to make it more functional, and then the proportions will look strange when unused.

The hood is slightly bigger now, but it does not throw off the proportions. We took all the advice on here and made the hood more functional.

There is also a crewneck Villain for Spring, so if you want the Villain side zip aesthetic without a hood you will have that option for purchase.

Our production is finishing up and we are excited to present Spring / Summer 2014 in a couple weeks!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads