• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yoshi

Reaction score
Any advice on spicing up my dinners?
1643836450863.png

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any advice on spicing up my dinners?
View attachment 1748215

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a #$%&*% joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, f%^&^% p%^%$#$

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, they got the denim shirt game by the curlies; my thumper and yuma are A+

I understand the look intended but would be a lot cooler with that button option

copped the cool greys

love the subtle differences to a popular style. Love the padded tongue, the rear leather heel tab (similar to the JE AF1), the full mesh panels etc. The shape is really nice, pairs super well with slim jeans. The tongue is long enough that it doesnt "poke out" from my pant hem when walking like my common projects do, which is huge

They are pretty comfortable as well. Went with cool grey VS white, as the white tends to look dirty after a few wears when referencing pictures on here, hoping these should wear a bit better. The signature green insole is a nice touch, same with the black sole choice

Got them for 400 CAD. To me, this hovers around true value. I came to this conclusion comparing similar shoes with same materials. I'm not sure id pay much more than this without feeling like I played myself. I whole heartedly take this back if the price is due to supply issues or functions of covid

to the dude who's order got cancelled from Roden - Apparently JE forbid them to sell these on sale. Im glad they didn't cancel mine, as it was nice to familiarize myself with JE's new footwear. This wouldn't have happened if they didn't reduce price

View attachment 1739858

View attachment 1739856

View attachment 1739857

Thanks for posting. I've been eyeing these up myself lately. Could I ask you how you sized them compared to CP and Nike? I am a 41 in most CP and a 9.5 in most Nike runners and trying to decide between a 41 or 42. I'm guessing 42.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
yep, im a 10 in nike AF1, 10.5 in AM 97's, 43 in CP. The 43's fit me pretty well, a bit of room in the toe but i dont think sizing down would have worked out well

42 should work for you

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yep, im a 10 in nike AF1, 10.5 in AM 97's, 43 in CP. The 43's fit me pretty well, a bit of room in the toe but i dont think sizing down would have worked out well

42 should work for you

Thanks for the sizing comparisons. Seems the 42 would be best and 41 would be too tight. TY. The runners have grown on me since the initial release.

Yoshi

Reaction score
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a #$%&*% joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, f%^&^% p%^%$#$

Bro, your culinary tastes seem great. I don't have a family or winecoolers yet, but I tried my best for good food. The only thing from a can is the spaghettios, cause they're delicious. What do you think? Looking forward to your input.

F0028060-307C-49F5-AA62-77A77CEF7F8A.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads