• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nd1nd2nd3

Reaction score
I know it’s been a while since they were stocked (last year, maybe), but has anyone seen a retailer that still has any of the co-mix classic crew tees? I’m looking for size medium.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By the time @nepats81 saw everything those posts were deleted so he only saw the anti-mask stuff not the other stuff.
Gonna respectfully disagree there considering he "liked" the comment that is still visible where he's calling me a soy loving [slur]. Wasn't surprised or anything that he was on the side of the deceased though.

You’re wrong. I definitely do not condone any slurs. Swear words show up for me as **** on here. Considering YOU liked that post, from what I saw I figured it was all in good fun.

Regardless I’m not interested in others peoples beef. I’m wishing you and everyone on here nothing but positivity and light for 2022 ?

Dpsie

Reaction score
I'm a simple man I see spruce cast 2 and it's instantly ?

A couple of spruce fits to whet @Kger91 appetite.

OS Cropped
Classic crew
Spruce
E0B20D5C-B132-4072-BDEC-0DF637F5D54B.jpeg

Plus the @Lextino inspiration fit.

Speedway Hemi
Spruce
Beige Icons
24E9374E-6790-4BD1-8C7E-9B7DB47CD614.jpeg

Appreciate all the inspo and advice on this forum.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics