• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sundrenched
Nimbus
00A4662F-8821-4ACC-B9F2-E5FADFE06B42.jpeg

5FA57C82-AB9F-4778-9A46-31B825285674.jpeg

diegoboomin

Reaction score
Got this jacket as well, got it on sale. my gripe with this jacket... the corduroy needs to be backed or fused feathers leak outta this thing like no other, and it needs an internal pocket and a small zipper guard

Agreed, those small changes would make it perfect

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish JE produced more functioning jackets but I probably wouldn’t be able afford it anyway. Does anyone have any recommendations on a rain + snow jacket at a $300-500 price point?

vaeMD

Reaction score
I wish JE produced more functioning jackets but I probably wouldn’t be able afford it anyway. Does anyone have any recommendations on a rain + snow jacket at a $300-500 price point?

the orion by mission workshop is great with minimal branding and at the upper limit of your price point - https://missionworkshop.com/products/the-orion-waterproof-jacket

ive owned one for ~10 years and loved it -- it started to wet out this year so upgraded to the veilance arris.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the orion by mission workshop is great with minimal branding and at the upper limit of your price point - https://missionworkshop.com/products/the-orion-waterproof-jacket

ive owned one for ~10 years and loved it -- it started to wet out this year so upgraded to the veilance arris.
These are pretty clean. Especially that navy indigo color. Too bad it’s sold out! How’s the sizing on them?
I live in the PNW so veilance is a major part of my fall/winter wardrobe. Love their stuff.
Which piece do you own and recommend?
I’m looking at the Gamma MX for my price range.

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
These are pretty clean. Especially that navy indigo color. Too bad it’s sold out! How’s the sizing on them?

Which piece do you own and recommend?
I’m looking at the Gamma MX for my price range.

I own the Monitor (both with down and without) and Isogon. Recommend both highly. The Gamma MX is great and something I owned before "graduating" to veilance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads