• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jsoo24

Reaction score
The thumper? What size? I need a medium.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, pretty sad, got the field sashiko in and it’s definitely too big.

Edit: just realized there’s a cinch on the back lol. @MIKE_JE plz check pm, important question.

@jclark216 do you have any type ii’s? If so how’d you size?
In my masa thumper I got an XL. In my dale, jacquard, yuba ranch thumper I went 2xl.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Damn, pretty sad, got the field sashiko in and it’s definitely too big.

Edit: just realized there’s a cinch on the back lol. @MIKE_JE plz check pm, important question.

@jclark216 do you have any type ii’s? If so how’d you size?

Replied to your dm. Surprised this fits huge for you though, I'm a medium pretty much across the board and in this as well. It is slightly bigger than my washed styles but not characteristically huge for me, I'd take the same size.

wooha

Reaction score
Just got these absolute crispy bois in from @jclark216 and they are so awesome.

JE Bomber
Expo
Dale
Derby Creeper

Thank you @jclark216

View attachment 1698439 View attachment 1698440
My derby creepers came in today too, so fire, I love these.
TY @jclark216 for the xhibition link

You hooking us all up, hope you find your size for the right price lol
Let's make that triple thanks @jclark216.

Xhibition Creepers are in and they're everything I was envisioning and more.

unnamed.jpg

Can confirm sizing down is the way to go, as the product page recommends.

bsyde82

Reaction score
anyone have JE socks? the slub sock (is that the only one?) If so, how's the quality? For some reason I've developed a small interest in socks again and looking for this type. I'd pay the cost but only if I know they'll last a while, i.e. they won't get loose as has been my experience with some other socks.

I have some lady white socks that seem to be good quality, I would think these are as good if not better

Jflo301

Reaction score
One more s/o to @jclark216 for the Xhibition code. Also picked up the creepers and couldn’t resist the thermal lined Folsom hoodie.
38F735D5-5968-405E-AA65-250B005FFC0D.jpeg
2FA86D3C-F704-4A84-90A5-816B30204528.jpeg

Also got the N-1 deck jacket from the NY store and have been in love with it.
85457953-F673-44A2-90C2-C8AFE33118A2.jpeg

Ended up doing a phone order for the deck Jacket liner, and bonus Carbon Daze pickup
0E2DA61C-493A-4CA4-AB31-35D4712AE892.jpeg
4C50FB19-CBC2-4EA8-A764-AE11EFAD8318.jpeg

Onohediint

Reaction score
One more s/o to @jclark216 for the Xhibition code. Also picked up the creepers and couldn’t resist the thermal lined Folsom hoodie.
View attachment 1698542 View attachment 1698543

View attachment 1698544
Ended up doing a phone order for the deck Jacket liner, and bonus Carbon Daze pickup
View attachment 1698545 View attachment 1698546

Look at this big baller over here ???

Nice pickups

Lextino

Reaction score
View attachment 1698542 View attachment 1698543

View attachment 1698544
View attachment 1698545 View attachment 1698546
How did you size on the N1 Jacket? Overall thoughts on it? Looking to cop one myself ..

Jflo301

Reaction score
How did you size on the N1 Jacket? Overall thoughts on it? Looking to cop one myself ..
I went with my TTS medium. Wish I had some fit pics to show you but honestly I rarely take any. That pic of JE wearing it that was posted here a while ago will give you a good idea of how it should fit imo. I think it’s a great piece and I love the washed black color. It’s a really lowkey versatile jacket and not like a “statement piece” if that makes sense. It’s lined all the way through so I personally think the extra liner piece is unnecessary, but I said f it and got it anyway. Has a pocket on the inside which is a plus for me. Made in China, but quality is definitely great and I think it’s worth the price tag.

TLDR: Jacket fits tts and worth the price tag, liner not so much.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads