• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Dillons
Pigtail crew
Sun drenched uni
7F94C078-BD34-495E-AD03-0E80B9B88AEA.jpeg

jdusett

Reaction score
You can’t get on here and post a pic like that for one of the best pieces this season. More pics!

haha sorry to dissapoint! More photos attached
Sweater looks nice, can’t help but think it would like better with a more formal shoe (boots, maybe?)

def agree - this was just at the shop in between interviews.

Please post more detailed shots of the sweater when you get a chance? Looks good.

below!

Overall, super nice piece. Nice shoulder and hem detailing.

I wear a 0 in AE and Uni, this is a size 2. I ordered a size 1 to try out but I fear it may be a little too short. May stick with the size 2 and get the sleeves taken in a bit.

Photos show it layered over a size 0 AE in linen.

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 9.35.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 9.36.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 9.36.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 9.36.26 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 9.36.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 9.36.54 PM.png

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That sweater looks sloppy, fit is no good

Somethings off there, maybe the outfit

Send it back man

I think it's the waistband. Even on the model it doesn't look quite right. I wanna like this sweater like everybody else because of the color and material, but the fit is off to me. I think it might be too cropped, and it appears to hug the waist which is not flattering on most guys

jdusett

Reaction score
That sweater looks sloppy, fit is no good

Somethings off there, maybe the outfit

Send it back man
agreed - that was just trying on the size up. Thing it's the sleeves, also - that makes it a bit sloppier. Ill see how the small fits but if it's too tight it'll go back.

I think it's the waistband. Even on the model it doesn't look quite right. I wanna like this sweater like everybody else because of the color and material, but the fit is off to me. I think it might be too cropped, and it appears to hug the waist which is not flattering on most guys
def - I have wider hips, too, so it may just not be the right cut for me. Will find out soon enough.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads