• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Dang, I just got hit with an order cancellation.
You are not alone. My order from Black Friday was just cancelled the other day. Crazy huh?

Also, I'm waiting on a package that was apparently shipped out on December 4th. The last update on the tracking # was on December 5th with package leaving LA. Spoke with USPS, they said an international inquiry into the whereabouts of the package needs to be opened by JE. Have e-mailed both Cody and JE support and still waiting for a response. This shipment had my olive padded OS and sand almas in it. I seriously doubt it will be here in time for Christmas if it even arrives at all.

Last edited:

n5ek5

Reaction score

You are not alone.  My order from Black Friday was just cancelled the other day.  Crazy huh? 

Also, I'm waiting on a package that was apparently shipped out on December 4th.  The last update on the tracking # was on December 5th with package leaving LA.  Spoke with USPS, they said an international inquiry into the whereabouts of the package needs to be opened by JE.  Have e-mailed both Cody and JE support and still waiting for a response.  This shipment had my olive padded OS and sand almas in it.  I seriously doubt it will be here in time for Christmas if it even arrives at all.

Fortunately for you it sounds like you ordered over the Black Friday sales so at least you'll get a 20% off for ss16 which is nice. I placed mine after the sale so I don't get the goods or the voucher...oh well.

JonCorleone

Reaction score
^ Yeah, has anyone else (stateside) not received an RDV2 or word from JE that they'll be sent one? I have an extra as well (they included one with my order and then sent me a second one separately) that I can ship for the price of postage (shouldn't be too much).
I ordered on black Friday and did not receive an RDV2. I'll pm you.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if I am a 32 in OG cast/coast and 31 in OG obsidians what size would i be in the new denim, in particular the canyons? Thanks!!
@JohnElliot Can you help me answer this? looking to place an order soon! Thanks.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@JohnElliot
Can you help me answer this? looking to place an order soon! Thanks.

Your best bet is to measure a pair of denim that fits you well and then compare those measurements at the same points as on our size charts. The waist measurement on our site is the flat measurement doubled.

Last edited:

imbmgb

Reaction score
Anybody here that owns a flight jacket did you get your normal villan size or did you size up??

Last edited:

imbmgb

Reaction score
I
Please PM me if there are any problems with orders. Thanks for all of your continued support and happy holidays!

Can we please get a restock on Kake hoodies for those that slept
1f64f-1f3fc.png

DGibbs89

Reaction score
I'm super skinny and like my jeans pretty tight so I pretty much can't give any advice lol..... But the jeans are
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
actually sized down two... These are my first pair of JE jeans and I'll definitely cop more . Quick pic when I tried on .... Size 28

Only thing I might do is get the opening tailored a little more before spring when I'm done wearing my combat boots lol .... Would like the opening a little smaller

Last edited:

MilesMW

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble with size guide on JE website not working? Tried different browsers, still nothing.

joelmax

Reaction score
Picked up a long sleeve mercer tee at bergdorfs today for a great price. Small amount of stuff left for anyone in NYC.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there any chance of a Sage classic crew on the way or a restock of the olive? Would love to pick up a tee in that color range pretty soon

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quickbooks Payroll