• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got them and love them. Went with the cool greys. I think I’m going to double back and get the white edition ones one of these days (no pun). I get tons of compliments when I rock them and they are perfect for most bottoms. I love them with escobars, shorts, and cast 2s. But I seen a few pics with daze and still they looked great.
Cool grey have definitely been growing on me. Hoping to cop a pair soon.

What I love about JE footwear is that they seem basic but the small details really make it stand out. Every JE shoes I’ve worn I’ve gotten compliments on it - from Nubucks to Icons.

ivyleague28

Reaction score
Anyone know which dark grey hoodie matches Dark Grey Rio Sweatpants Pre SS19? Picked up a Dark Grey Villain Hoodie, but hoodie appears to be darker.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Silk cardigan

6628B3A8-34CC-4B74-9ACB-B72165E607F1.jpeg

Last edited:

isculpt

Reaction score
7B7A767E-FABB-4207-89C6-3AACE38FDF3E.png

Replica hoodie came in quick fit pic above, fresh out the box haha.
Quick review:
-Material is the GOAT, same as replica before.
Dense knit, stiff-ish hand, super smooth face.
-Color is nice and has a “dusty, vintage” finish
-Construction is super clean and solid.
-Overall quality is great.
-OS overall on shoulders, chest, arm holes and waist. But the thickness/heaviness of the material makes it a tad slimmer fitting than other JE OS (i.e. the OS crewneck feels “looser”).
-Neck hole is kinda small but it does keep it clean around the neckline.
-Hood is on the smaller size as well. Or maybe my noggin is just huge.
-Length is cropped, size XL front length measured around 26 inches. I am 5’8, 225lbs and the hoodie hits right at my pants waist line.
-Waist band is pretty relaxed, doesn’t “hug” at all really. No bunching.
-If you’re tall it will definitely be cropped well above your top underneath so please advise.
-Price wise, it’s not the craziest price for a JE item (I’m looking at you Sun Drenched Thermal Lined Folsom hoodie and crew). It’s $100 more than the Aspen mock and $150 more than the down-trodden Beach hoodie, so I’d say within the context of JE and the attributes of this piece,the $350 price tag is fair.

Overall I recommend it if you can afford it or the price doesn’t scare you away. It can definitely be a grail/Buy it for life sort of hoodie.

Since it is sold out, I highly recommend looking into the Lady White Co Super Weighted hoodie, the material is very similar but at a lighter 18oz weight.

Last edited:

Bimmer93

Reaction score
View attachment 1686141

Quick review:
-OS overall on shoulders, chest, arm holes and waist. But the thickness/heaviness of the material makes it a tad slimmer fitting than other JE OS (i.e. the OS crewneck feels “looser”).
-Length is cropped, size XL front length measured around 26 inches. I am 5’8, 225lbs and the hoodie hits right at my pants waist line.
-If you’re tall it will definitely be cropped well above your top underneath so please advise.
-Price wise, it’s not the craziest price for a JE item (I’m looking at you Sun Drenched Thermal Lined Folsom hoodie and crew). It’s $100 more than the Aspen mock and $150 more than the down-trodden Beach hoodie, so I’d say within the context of JE and the attributes of this piece,the $350 price tag is fair.

Overall I recommend it if you can afford it or the price doesn’t scare you away. It can definitely be a grail/Buy it for life sort of hoodie.

Since it is sold out, I highly recommend looking into the Lady White Co Super Weighted hoodie, the material is very similar but at a lighter 18oz weight.
If an XL is at your waist line at 5’8, there’s no doubt I’m screwed at 6’3. Sounds like the already cropped looking measurements are much shorter than indicated in the sizing chart.

isculpt

Reaction score
If an XL is at your waist line at 5’8, there’s no doubt I’m screwed at 6’3. Sounds like the already cropped looking measurements are much shorter than indicated in the sizing chart.
To be fair, the size chart for an XL indicates a 27.5 inch back length, I measured a 26 inch front length so the size chart seems decently accurate. But yeah at 6'3 it's gonna be pretty cropped, no way around it.

gentlypfister

Reaction score
View attachment 1686141

Quick review:
-Neck hole is kinda small but it does keep it clean around the neckline.
-Hood is on the smaller size as well. Or maybe my noggin is just huge.

Thx for the review - mine comes today but Im not back in town till Sunday. Excited to see how this thing feels.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads