• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

peep the length of the tee, everyone in here needs to take note.

John definitely wears everything custom tailored haha... from photos he looks pretty short, but the proportions are always bang on. Must be nice to be the mastermind behind the products
I Was gonna say - guarantee that tee don’t launch with that cut in length.
My post wasn’t about if or when this shirt was coming out, it was about the length of the tee. Too many of you guys wear tees that look like dresses, that’s over man.
If you’re looking for inspo, than look at how the fit and length on on JE himself.

turbospartan

Reaction score
Girl stuff. She looks good.

giphy.gif

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My post wasn’t about if or when this shirt was coming out, it was about the length of the tee. Too many of you guys wear tees that look like dresses, that’s over man.
If you’re looking for inspo, than look at how the fit and length on on JE himself.

Everyone’s torso and leg length aren’t the same as johns man. I see what your saying but one mans dress can be another mans perfect in the same size. Also what if they personally like the dress look?

style things the way you want. Doesn’t matter what John or any of us do

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone’s torso and leg length aren’t the same as johns man. I see what your saying but one mans dress can be another mans perfect in the same size. Also what if they personally like the dress look?

I can do both. Why not both?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I feel that, I just think it looks really silly when people are wearing cropped outerwear and their shirt is hanging out 6 inches below, or their shirt ends below their crotch. Shirts should end like john’s does. If AE are too long than cut them. If JE shirts are too long on you, than find another brand. There are tons of great brands out there. It’s silly to think you need to wear exactly everything in a lookbook for it to work. People need to realize that some things aren’t going to work for their body type and just stop buying things because of the brand. Just my 2 cents

edit: I also don’t understand why people are so averse to getting things tailored.

nick227

Reaction score

Nah I agree with you, that’s why I thought his shirt was tailored - didn’t look it was an off the rack model because the length was perfect. I hate the long tees too especially when worn standalone.

nick227

Reaction score
What is the cheapest the Juliette’s have been? The Saks sale? I’d love to scoop a pair up, but the Saks price was still $420CAD + duties which are killer.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

if it’s over, why is JE only dropping long tees?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dialdesk