• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Potsnu

Reaction score

They're thicker/warmer/don't stretch as much from my experience, take from that what you will. I also did not pay retail on them so I didn't pay THAT much more than the regular sweats. They grey is also a cooler/different blend than the normal grey.
So you can tell everyone how it's not worth it even though you don't own it? lol

You're taking what I said completely out of context. I've always said most brands on this forum is not "worth it".

I buy what I want. I ate at Noma last summer for $500, was it worth it? Nope.

Most things in life are not worth it, YOLO.

And yes I would buy the Rue in Loopwheel and still say it wasn't it worth it

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure johns not responding 100 percent(prob Cody now) but sure he still lurks.

With that being said He should post in here one day. Seems like he used to be a pretty frequent poster couple years ago

Nice little debate going on in here

helvete

Reaction score
Damn, ya'll some hateful/negative motherfuckers. Go outside for a sec, take a breath of fresh air. Yikes.

ElJeffrey

Reaction score
I ask for some info on the Clash Crews and instead of getting info about this I see bunch of rhetoric on whether retail prices are worth it. Who cares?! Take that talk elsewhere.

When are the Clash Crews releasing and in what colors???

TorontoGTA

Reaction score
I ask for some info on the Clash Crews and instead of getting info about this I see bunch of rhetoric on whether retail prices are worth it. Who cares?! Take that talk elsewhere.

white and black i think for sure

dantatzai

Reaction score

I ask for some info on the Clash Crews and instead of getting info about this I see bunch of rhetoric on whether retail prices are worth it.  Who cares?!  Take that talk elsewhere.

White, black, grey, and charcoal was a limited release and sold out

ElJeffrey

Reaction score
White, black, grey, and charcoal was a limited release and sold out
ALL of those colorways already came out in the Clash Crew sweatshirt?? I thought only the Charcoal released as a website exclusive and that the rest would come out this month. Did I miss something?

dantatzai

Reaction score

ALL of those colorways already came out in the Clash Crew sweatshirt??  I thought only the Charcoal released as a website exclusive and that the rest would come out this month.  Did I miss something?

Oh no not yet I was just answering your question to what colors are releasing.

I believe they said next week if I remember correctly will be the release but don't quote me on that

ElJeffrey

Reaction score
Oh no not yet I was just answering your question to what colors are releasing.

I believe they said next week if I remember correctly will be the release but don't quote me on that
Got it. Thanks for the info! I wonder if the Clash Crew in Black will have silver or black zippers

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
Damn, ya'll some hateful/negative motherfuckers. Go outside for a sec, take a breath of fresh air. Yikes.

But should I go outside in the new loopwheeler joint or will my regular villain be good?

Hear the terry is warmer....it's cold out in these streets man

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads