• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ATKirk

Reaction score
Long time lurker. The WWD interview motivated me to join in. Quick Easter fit:

Goodfellow&Co
Onyx
Yeezy Season 3 Sienna
IMG_1770.JPG

Happy Easter fellas!

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone with the new denim shorts report back with how they’re stretching after 10+ wears? I got to try on the 29 at Barney’s today and they fit surprisingly well, about the same as the denim in the waist. Slim but not uncomfortable. Which leads me to think I could squeeze in a 28, but the thighs and crotch were already tight in the 29. Curious how this 100% cotton denim will stretch compared to the regular jeans.

hermesonly

Reaction score
Just sharing some thoughts. Went out and hit some stores this weekend and got to see some stuff in person.

Sahara's in hand are amazing. The fit is perfect and they feel very substantial. They are kind of close to Springs in color but with the additional distress detail on one leg. I could see myself selling off one of my other pair to add those at some point in the future. I wish I would've took some fitpics when I tried them on. I failed the group.

Next, the Poppy Shirt. I'm sorry I ever hated on this shirt. Tried it on at Notre just now. It's way more heavyweight and feels more quality than it looks in photos. Definitely on par quality and fit wise than what other brands like Saint Laurent are putting out at double the price. I'm super happy I bought it from xhibition on sale. Can't wait to get it in this week.

Happy Easter y'all!

JE camp shirts are absolutely amazing.. quality, style and print wise.. the Jelly Shirt from S9 started it all and I’m a big fan of JE bowling shirts since .. I like the Sahara, I might cop that, if Springs doesn’t restock or new JE denim drops similar to it..

Bash Tian

Reaction score
JE camp shirts are absolutely amazing.. quality, style and print wise.. the Jelly Shirt from S9 started it all and I’m a big fan of JE bowling shirts since .. I like the Sahara, I might cop that, if Springs doesn’t restock or new JE denim drops similar to it..

Regarding Fresh has Springs on sale. last i saw there was a 28, 30 and 32

513wildcat

Reaction score
Cargos just came in and they definitely look better on everybody else I think I'm too tall/skinny for them. Waist is very big on the small and looks too baggy in the back area. I'm a true 28/S on everything else.

c_m_c

Reaction score
Do you have Coast 2's?
Wondering how close they are to them. I like the Sahara's but it might be repetitive in my current lineup.

I own Coast 2 and I tried on the Sahara over the weekend. Both washes are very similar but the Saharas feel so much more substantial. The washes are a little too close for me to want to spend another $470 but I'm very tempted since my Coast 2s are super stretched out and now almost baggy. I loved how the Saharas feel and fit. Here's a pic from the fitting room. I also tried on a sized up army vintage fleece which I liked much more than TTS. Please excuse the lighting from Rand & Statler. Don't know why they have such bad lighting in their fitting rooms.
IMG_0303.JPG

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own Coast 2 and I tried on the Sahara over the weekend. Both washes are very similar but the Saharas feel so much more substantial. The washes are a little too close for me to want to spend another $470 but I'm very tempted since my Coast 2s are super stretched out and now almost baggy. I loved how the Saharas feel and fit. Here's a pic from the fitting room. I also tried on a sized up army vintage fleece which I liked much more than TTS. Please excuse the lighting from Rand & Statler. Don't know why they have such bad lighting in their fitting rooms.
View attachment 951306
That whole fit looks great...buy it all

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members