• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Haha. I think JE knows that those less neutral colors don't sell well. I know most of us wouldn't wear escobars in any of this seasons colors. Same with flash duals. the maroon from last season would have been nice in a flash dual. But for the sake of the few that would wear a flash dual or escobars in the seasonal colors--JE should produce a very limited qty.

To be fair. JE prob planned a much wider release of royal blue. But when you deaded that color with your Best Buy comment... they prob burned most of their stock.

leit96

Reaction score

Done with my boards. Which means I get to get back in shape. Mesh shorts. And gap JE from the first drop. Surprisingly has held up really well. Been throwing it in the washer and dryer weekly for 2+ years or however long it's been since it dropped.
Solid fit. Are you a doctor? Congrats on being done with boards!

Fresh718

Reaction score
@ZanderRosen oh ok where were u able to find those Simon miller denim for 50% off/

Last edited:

Fresh718

Reaction score
Upgraded to a long coat today?

Gotta switch it up sometimes
cool.gif

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Keeping it simple today. Grey os tee, springs & CPs.

With os grey kake. This color is nice with the Springs imo.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Props to everyone who can put on jeans and boots on on a day to day basis. If I'm ever able to put on denim >2x in a week, you know there's something going on like vegas or an anniversary.

The light grey kake up there making me regret passing up on it
Kudos to JE. what other designer can say they've got your loungewear/leisurewear covered, denim covered, date night outfits covered, outwerwear covered and footwear covered? ****, you know if JE does socks too..those would be fire. You can literally be bathed in JE and look like a baller or decent enough to visit your girls family. Bravo JE
1f44f-1f3fb.png

Anywho, same outfit, different day

supremeanarchy

Reaction score

Bogota
Sashiko Extended
RO Pod shorts

Great fits all around. Making me appreciate some of the other items I normally wouldn't have paid any attention to otherwise.

@srizvi722 random question, but what is an effective way to study pharmacology. Studying for nursing boards and this subject is becoming my hardest I'm realizing, which sucks.

n5ek5

Reaction score
To those with the sandals, should people go up for down on sizing if they're between?10.5 Nike racer, 42 in cp Achilles.

leFLOPjames

Reaction score

Props to everyone who can put on jeans and boots on on a day to day basis. If I'm ever able to put on denim >2x in a week, you know there's something going on like vegas or an anniversary.

The light grey kake up there making me regret passing up on it
Kudos to JE. what other designer can say they've got your loungewear/leisurewear covered, denim covered, date night outfits covered, outwerwear covered and footwear covered? ****, you know if JE does socks too..those would be fire. You can literally be bathed in JE and look like a baller or decent enough to visit your girls family. Bravo JE
1f44f-1f3fb.png

Anywho, same outfit, different day
Love it bro. I need to cop a stadium jacket. Looks amazing with these shorts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads