• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Skittles raglan crew. Easy pass at $328, but I'm not a fan of the crew. Would probably like it better in a hoodie or tee silhouette. The wash photographs nicely. Looks much more dirty in person.

Too much party in this pic

CH03

Reaction score
Fitting room obviously so it's not a proper fit. Just thought I'd share an on body shot.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What sandals do you guys wear to the beach? I never used leather because I figured hot sun for hours, sand, and water aren't good for them. I've been wearing cheap rubber ones or some old rivieras.

The boards gotta don't do it for me. They look a little long and relaxed. If you guys are looking for some nice ones check out orlebar brown. They are the best swimwear I've ever had

peter1234930

Reaction score

I have no idea what filter they use on their pics but the Pink cropped hoodie looks a million times better on the ssense website than it does in real life.

I don't think SSENSE uses filters for product shots. Their pics can look a little overexposed sometimes, definitely a very bright studio they shoot in.

mattyice11

Reaction score
I know the JE Nike Vandals are not coming out for a little while, but...how limited do you think they will be? they are just too nice I really hope I can get my hands on them

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know the JE Nike Vandals are not coming out for a little while, but...how limited do you think they will be? they are just too nice I really hope I can get my hands on them

I just hope the swarm of hypebeast locust don't swarm through and cop everything...only to put it back out on the market for 2X the retail and call themselves "Sneaker Plugs."

Fingers crossed they put out some VIP codes for the loyal clients or something...doubt it but one can hope.

MilesMW

Reaction score

My initial guess is, unless you have a Nike plug or live near a Nike LAB, you're not getting them.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not too big on the skittles crew. Maybe better on the tee or hoodie.

As for the vandals I doubt any normal person who wakes up and wants them will get them. You either need to mess with the whole bot thing or camp out. Maybe resale if it's not too bad.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
I did a small. With a little bit of sagging, it's a good length. I'm not game for short shorts. Wearing it today with the hellweek crew. So damn comfortable.

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not too big on the skittles crew. Maybe better on the tee or hoodie.

As for the vandals I doubt any normal person who wakes up and wants them will get them. You either need to mess with the whole bot thing or camp out. Maybe resale if it's not too bad.

I doubt ill buy the tee now after that picture.

As far as the vandals go, I agree with you JE is not that well known. I think they'll be about as hard to get as CDG and Fragment collabs, which isn't that hard. Still watch out for them hypebeasts though!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuytutyutyu