• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bimmer93

Reaction score

Damn really. I think they look good on the website. Hope it works out.

I have them and they're comfortable, but honestly, look kind of dumb. You can get them to bunch like the model for about 9 seconds or until you flinch - then they just pool up at your ankles. They've become my go to apartment and dog walking pants.

leit96

Reaction score
Aladdin look or not, I was not sleeping on that price for the raw edge sweats. I made the mistake of sizing down on them on BF (sent them back), so glad to right my wrongs on a much better price.

supremeanarchy

Reaction score
Damn really. I think they look good on the website. Hope it works out.

True, but to be honest JE is trying to sell his own clothes to his market, i.e. us, so it has to look visually pleasing. If the pants looked like this when worn, I'd be down 100%. But they don't, they look more like this (taken from Saks). Like Bimmer pointed out, even if you raise the hem opening up to just below the calf, the material bunches up near the opening so the stacking effect is basically nonexistent. Not trying to be a debbie downer but just being straight up with you dude. Hope it does work out differently for you though.

Last edited:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
True, b too be honest JE is trying to sell his own clothes to his market, i.e. us, so it has to look visually pleasing. If the pants looked like this when worn, I'd be down 100%. But they don't, they look more like this (taken from Saks). Like Bimmer pointed out, even if you raise the hem opening up to just below the calf, the material bunches up near the opening so the stacking effect is basically nonexistent. Not trying to be a debbie downer but just being straight up with you dude. Hope it does work out differently for you though.

this picture is incredibly troubling...

CandH23

Reaction score
this picture is incredibly troubling...

Hahaha, that's exactly how they fit. I tried them on at saks.
They're pretty comfortable tho. But just end up looking like regular ol sweatpants imo.
However, I liked them more than the escobars i tried on because it didn't make my legs look like popsicle sticks.

Last edited:

dcvm1979

Reaction score
shout out to @srizvi722 for the oak bogota I haven't wore it yet but just know I got it ready ready ...haven't wore my Yuma in a minute medium Yuma,small uneck.(?color...i got so many variations it's hard to tell) size 28 cast 2 black raw stretch...

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

shout out to @srizvi722 for the oak bogota I haven't wore it yet but just know I got it ready ready ...haven't wore my Yuma in a minute medium Yuma,small uneck.(?color...i got so many variations it's hard to tell) size 28 cast 2 black raw stretch...

Looks good man, that oak looks nice

Daddywolfharry

Reaction score
The raw edge sweatpants look trash compared to the Escobar's, the price drop was great no doubt but the product is no good for me, for the money your better then off getting some Nike sweats, if that's the look your going for, the raw edge hoodies on the other hand are A1
1f525.png

Last edited:

513wildcat

Reaction score
Just got my Plumas in off another member after regretting not grabbing them during the Black Friday sale. My new favorite light wash. No online pictures did these justice.

Last edited:

Daddywolfharry

Reaction score

Just got my Plumas in off another member after regretting not grabbing them during the Black Friday sale. My new favorite light wash. No online pictures did these justice.

yeah they look nothing like the online pictures, they look great on you,
1f60e.png
Really nice.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have or seen the Quentin jacket? Is it actually somewhat warm? Going to order it as I need something functional for the mornings.

Last edited:

beans718

Reaction score
how did i miss out on $120 skittles? any sz 31 that doesn't work lmk..

more pics less.... well of everything else!

beans718

Reaction score
oh and just another example of how great JE customer service is.. they let me exchange my BF sale OS crewneck for a bigger size even though it was final sale :slayer: GOAT CUSTOMER SERVICE for sure

leit96

Reaction score
What would you guys use $134 in a JE gift card for at the moment? Or do you think it's best to hold off until SS17 rolls around?

supremeanarchy

Reaction score
Absolutely huge shout out to the SF homie @gerg99 for hooking me up with these for a steal. Returned the Mr. P Plumas and got his instead, glad I did. Thanks bro! Finally got my first pair of JE denim. The fit is on point and as @513wildcat mentioned, pictures online don't do these any justice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads