• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Enexde96

Reaction score
I like the U necks but they look a little feminine if you aren't layering with them. Classic crews are my favorite, as well as co-mix mercer where the length is more reasonable than the cotton mercers which are too long IMO.

Yeah, this is a better description of my feelings about the u necks in comparison to the expos earlier. When it comes to layering they're both great, but I just can't wear the u neck without a higher neckline covering the front.

I'll be pretty content if we are indeed getting some LS classic curves in this new delivery though

Enexde96

Reaction score
U necks are feminine because they have a low neckline? That's funny maynes

i think they are only feminine for guys who are built like women.

Okay, just expressing our opinions. I'm no fashion guru or anything, but I would say that it isn't a stretch to say traditionally lower necklines = more feminine.

Also, the lower neckline isn't necessarily an absolute bad look, it's just something I can't pull off because I'm too skinny. Same reason I don't wear tank tops. Just a preference

Yoshi

Reaction score

yo wtf...

my old account , victoorious, is like banned or something?  I can't check PM's or post anything.  it looks like SF deleted my post when i tried listing a grailed..

is that not allowed?  If not, I don't get any type of warning, they just banned me?  wtf kinda **** is that.

I've seen post about similar situations and I think they said it was a temporary ban, like 2 weeks? Probably best to talk to the site admins though, cause what do I know.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Read forum rules. Amazing concept I know.

Ryan Chando

Reaction score
Dark navy and maroon would definitely be welcome additions. When multiple pieces are made this usually happens.

Yeah, happens all the time between the show and what eventually releases, but it's still strange that both color palettes, Maroon and Dark Navy, never really made it past the sweats.

Last edited:

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yo wtf...

my old account , victoorious, is like banned or something?  I can't check PM's or post anything.  it looks like SF deleted my post when i tried listing a grailed..

is that not allowed?  If not, I don't get any type of warning, they just banned me?  wtf kinda **** is that.

haha i've been there as well asking if anyone has a certain item and even editing and adding nvm i found it on JE. I understand the rules but the mod needs to tone it down a bit in certain instances. You will have full access to your other account in a week

iam12andwatdoid

Reaction score
Yeah, happens all the time between the show and what eventually releases, but it's still strange that both color palettes, Maroon and Dark Navy, never really made it past the sweats.
The Maroon Kake looks amazing in the lookbook imo, would definitely love to see more of the Maroon pieces make it to production.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
I've seen post about similar situations and I think they said it was a temporary ban, like 2 weeks? Probably best to talk to the site admins though, cause what do I know.

Site admins never answer, and their responses are usually so apathetic that the ban shouldn't have even happened in the first place. It's like if you ask for leads on certain items etc. you get banned.

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
The Maroon Kake looks amazing in the lookbook imo, would definitely love to see more of the Maroon pieces make it to production.
The maroon kake was released. And dark navy actually did make it to a couple of the other pieces, kake included. Personally I bought the dark navy flash zip which is dope. I do really like that dark navy nylon jacket though. Happens all the time though, not everything drops.

The lookbook for delivery 3 is a bunch of stuff that's already been released so there's not much new there other than a few things I noticed. Will have to see when the deliveries come.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you looking to sell something? Put it in the classifieds. Doesn't matter if MSRP or discount or hypebeast 10x price. It's clearly stated in the forum rules which are stickied in every subforum.

Also, code begging etc isn't allowed.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads