• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Two others that I can recall are Daniel Craig and Jason Momoa. Both a number of times. I think there’s a page on instagram of some sorts that has a bunch of notable people wearing them.

Link it plz

thass_hot

Reaction score
I introduced myself in the general forum topic but I can do the same here explaining how I got to know the brand.
My name is Luis and I live in Barcelona although I’m Portuguese. I got to know the brand because it popped a group suggestion on Facebook about JMM collectors and I liked the styles people posted there. So I started researching for models. Recently I tried these Sandro in 2 different cw’s (argyle and charbon) and I would like your opinion on which one fits me better! Appreciate all opinions!

Attachments

• IMG_0831.jpeg
    IMG_0831.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0889.jpeg
    IMG_0889.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 145

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I introduced myself in the general forum topic but I can do the same here explaining how I got to know the brand.
My name is Luis and I live in Barcelona although I’m Portuguese. I got to know the brand because it popped a group suggestion on Facebook about JMM collectors and I liked the styles people posted there. So I started researching for models. Recently I tried these Sandro in 2 different cw’s (argyle and charbon) and I would like your opinion on which one fits me better! Appreciate all opinions!

Welcome here. I don't see any significant difference in the fit, take what you like more and suits better your garderobe colourwise. I prefer clearly Argyle, but Charbon has exposed wirecore, which could be your preference.

obecity

Reaction score
Welcome! Barcelona is a fantastic place, as is Portugal.

I like the argyle CW (colorway) better on you. First, because I love that CW in any frame. Second, because it seems “softer”.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An awful and insulting comment that doesn’t belong on this international forum! I request that this post is retracted asap.
Is this a serious post?
I ask because tone cannot always be conveyed on a forum.
Are you a tracksuit wearing Eastern European, or are you being offended on behalf of someone else?
Over 16 years as a member of this forum and you’ve averaged one post every four years and this is how you make your next contribution?
JFC!

zonda600

Reaction score
Thank you.
Yes, looking for acetate.

I had tried the Molino on. As sunglasses it's fine.
But I'm looking for optical glasses. For that they're too wide for me.

I actually found a paif of Vendome, Havana.
From the measurements it should work.
I haven't received them yet.

I'll look at your other suggestions.
Not sure how easily obtainable they are, but Rivoli is a great optical frame for narrow faces. I have them in Rose.

obecity

Reaction score
How exactly is this insulting
I’ve been reflecting on that feller’s post quite a bit today. Actually, A LOT. There are two possibilities:
1. He truly believes that it is insulting, and he wants the comment deleted. In this case, he is part of the cancel culture movement. Shameful and repulsive. Overly sensitive and intolerant.
2. He is being sarcastic and made his statement as a way of protesting the current cancel culture movement. In this case, I say take your protest elsewhere. If you want to protest here, you can protest the insane and frequent price increases.

Dig that with a 2-yard steam shovel.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve been reflecting on that feller’s post quite a bit today. Actually, A LOT. There are two possibilities:
1. He truly believes that it is insulting, and he wants the comment deleted. In this case, he is part of the cancel culture movement. Shameful and repulsive. Overly sensitive and intolerant.
2. He is being sarcastic and made his statement as a way of protesting the current cancel culture movement. In this case, I say take your protest elsewhere. If you want to protest here, you can protest the insane and frequent price increases.

Dig that with a 2-yard steam shovel.
Why on earth do you care so much?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads