• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Buy Sell Trade (B/S/T) Thread

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posted on the other thread - Julien in charcoal with purple lenses - as new.

IMG_8387.jpeg

sunnypig

Reaction score
Someone posted a Dealan AS in hickory on one of the FB b/s/t groups yesterday for 795 shipped in US

Also another post last month for another Dealan AS in charcoal, 800
Thanks! I’ll look for it. Is the charcoal one on Facebook as well?

sbsbsb

Reaction score
Posting these back up with a price reduction. Enzo Noir NIB, only tried on once or twice for fit. Includes all accessories. $699 shipped to US.

20231229_131940_resized.jpg
20231229_132005_resized.jpg

threeleggeddog

Reaction score
Selling a bunch of glasses. All except thundercloud bought from dealers and have been unworn (I need prescription lenses and didn’t fill any of these)

1) Ashcroft Volvox - $700
2) Quentin Apollo - $750
3) Challenger Beige - $750
4) Fellini Hickory - $715
5) Vendome Rover - $750
6)Parker Silver - $750 - bought from dealer new. I do note a few microscratches if you look super deep likely just from sitting on a shelf for so long
7) Mishima rover - $750 - bought from gogosha and never wore. These feel like they were adjusted once as the temples are flatter. Also one hinge feels a little bit less smooth than typical - not a big deal but calling it out.
8)Thundercloud rover - $1500 - bought from another member who said these were only worn a few times. I never wore them as recently decided another last frontier is the gold standard for me

View attachment 2040261
Vendome and Ashcroft have sold. Others still for sale. Feel free to make an offer. Also selling a hemmings rover (no box, cert) and an Yves marine (brand new) if interested

Cobra

Reaction score

ScrubbyDoo

Reaction score
I have some Buckleys in argyle for sale/trade, wore them maybe five times. Haven’t seen any others for sale so I don’t have much reference for price, asking $900 shipped within the US obo, would consider trades for some jaggers, Reynolds, ichikawa (eye glasses) or black frame dealans.

One issue it does have is that I bought these in italy and didn’t notice the dealer gave me the incorrect card until I was back in the US. It still says Buckley but has the wrong number.

Attachments

• IMG_3426.jpeg
    IMG_3426.jpeg
    440 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3430.jpeg
    IMG_3430.jpeg
    564.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3431.jpeg
    IMG_3431.jpeg
    505.7 KB · Views: 99

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads