• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J.Crew Fall/Winter 2012

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

****, I love that Wallace & Barnes camo sweatshirt, any chance it returns?

I have to say, I don't get the whole camo trend. One of the ugliest colors/patterns for clothing ever.

Bbombers85

Reaction score
I have to say, I don't get the whole camo trend. One of the ugliest colors/patterns for clothing ever.
I agree to a certain extent and have never owned anything "camo." However, that sweatshirt in person looked really nice. Should've picked it up on sale. I still see it in stores, but would never pay full price for it.

Newstyle

Reaction score

I hate "Bass Pro Shop" camo and generally I only like camo worn as pants, but it needs to be a classic camo pattern, that's not to say I haven't seen items in camo other than pants that I didn't like. I have a pair of camo pants that are slim and I think look good cuffed with some white Vans and a dark navy blue button down shirt (think Taylor Stitch Yosemite Shirt) or a blue OCBD. It has to be done right with no other loud items, it needs to be done sparingly, with confidence, and not everyday.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Disappointed in JCrew right now. Tried to use the 30% off code (WINTER) on a ludlow suit. Said item was excluded from offer. :fu:

hyogen

Reaction score

woo hoo..after missing out on the twill dot shirt a few times, i just scored one bnwt on fleabay for $45!
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Wow nice. I felt lucky to get mine at around $75! Looks like there's another one starting at $30!

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Disappointed in JCrew right now. Tried to use the 30% off code (WINTER) on a ludlow suit. Said item was excluded from offer. :fu:

Get something on b&s will be way nicer than a ludlow for the same price. Picked up two Aldens though

Last edited:

bartleby929

Reaction score
Heads up! And I'm a little wary of doing this because if a huge flood of orders go through then all of them might get canceled BUT:

The "WINTER" code works for Red Wings, Aldens, Corgi, and all the other brands. I think even their absurdly overpriced watches. Personally, and I am not a man of expensive tastes, but those striped Corgi socks for $20 are the most comfortable socks a man can wear. It's like a hoodie for the feet. The lightweight ones are nothing special and not worth it at all.

also-- just wanted to add that J. Crew has some of the most absurd pricing: a Polyester briefcase from some Japanese brand is about the same price as Cordovan shoes

Last edited:

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

You gotta watch for this, though. I just used 25% off a couple of weeks ago when the sale DID apply to Ludlow. Got a great price on my suit plus free shipping and free alterations.

lifted

Reaction score

Heads up! And I'm a little wary of doing this because if a huge flood of orders go through then all of them might get canceled BUT:
The "WINTER" code works for Red Wings, Aldens, Corgi, and all the other brands. I think even their absurdly overpriced watches. Personally, and I am not a man of expensive tastes, but those striped Corgi socks for $20 are the most comfortable socks a man can wear. It's like a hoodie for the feet. The lightweight ones are nothing special and not worth it at all.
also-- just wanted to add that J. Crew has some of the most absurd pricing: a Polyester briefcase from some Japanese brand is about the same price as Cordovan shoes

niceee, finally about to order the wabashas

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How often does JCrew provide 30% discount on third party merchandise like they currently offer?

Coopa

Reaction score
How often does JCrew provide 30% discount on third party merchandise like they currently offer?

I thought at first it was an oversight/mistake on their part, but someone would have figured it out by now seeing they've probably nearly sold out their stock of Aldens.

It was is a mistake, in my experience they will still honor the price (i got indy boots 30% off last year a few hours before they pulled them off the site).

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member