• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is decking someone who blows smoke from a cig into your face

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Unbreakable
So, it's a bad thing to stand up for yourself when you've been wronged?

facepalm.gif

Get real. You really think that there are a bunch of smokers running around a school intentionally blowing smoke in peoples faces to disrespect them? OP is prob having self important delusions of persecution. Responding posters in this thread are living out their tough guy fantasies by saying they would kick asses (when most of the posters are probably socially and physically inept background members of society).

People who stand up for themsleves in life do it as a matter of course and don't second guess themselves or ask about it on internet clothing boards.

K

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
The only solution is to lower taxes.
... in order to stimulate growth?
lol8[1].gif
Anyway, these threads are always a joy to read. Whenever the ITGs get a chance to come out and play, it's a real 14th century swangin' dickfest. Though, of course, the one about "some dude grabbed my girl's ass" still wins the SF Darwin Thread Award, though.

Burzum

Reaction score
Why not collect their spent buts (with gloves on of course) start a fire at school and leave their spent buts behind at the scene. I'm not recommending that action...
wink.gif

Or when they blow smoke at you, scream fire and grab a fire extinguisher and spray them.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
facepalm.gif

Get real. You really think that there are a bunch of smokers running around a school intentionally blowing smoke in peoples faces to disrespect them? OP is prob having self important delusions of persecution. Responding posters in this thread are living out their tough guy fantasies by saying they would kick asses (when most of the posters are probably socially and physically inept background members of society).

People who stand up for themsleves in life do it as a matter of course and don't second guess themselves or ask about it on internet clothing boards.

K

I beat up people at the slightest hint of disrespect cause imma gentleman, keep being a wimp, poofster!

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Holy ****, looked at the ass grabbing thread and it was started by my good friend distinctive, who's on record here saying he would also like to kick ******. yay!

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor - Benny Hinn
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. They must have smoked @ him.

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
I hit a guy in the face in college for blowing smoke in my face while at a party.

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Originally Posted by unjung
Unbreakable, is that an MS-13 logo?
confused.gif

not a clue I got it from photobucket. also to note I have no clue what ms-13 is. if you find info that it is let me know and I'll remove it.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
A kid did this to me one time when I was leading a very hot date through a crowd. It was him and four other guys, so I couldn't do much, I just acted like I knew him and said "Hey, man, did you get the hedges this time?" He replied "what?" I said "Oh, my bad, I thought you were the guy that cuts my grass" and walked on.

Pretty lame, but given that I look preppy as hell, I hope I at least needled him a bit.

dshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a smoker, I think it's totally inconsiderate. I especially think its rude when people smoke right outside an entrance to an office, mall, etc... If I am walking down the street smoking and someone is walking towards me, I'll try to step aside, not take a drag until they pass me by, and hold the cig very low and kinda cover it with my hand. If I step outside to smoke at work, I'll stand very far away from the entrance so that no one coming in or out will be subject to any 2nd hand smoke.

Now if I am at a bar/club where smoking is allowed, then I will smoke and blow smoke as I please. A non smoker should know what he/she is subjecting him/herself to when they step into a smoking establishment.

x26

Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
facepalm.gif

K

Well Said!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads