• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

iPhone 5

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i don't even have a phone at the moment. i text you via email. i need an unlocked phone so I can use it in and out of every country i visit, and back home as well, without having to worry about contracts or roaming or any other bullshit.

If you need an unlocked phone that badly you can always buy it on contract from ATT and spend the $7 or however much they charge on ebay now to unlock it.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

If you need an unlocked phone that badly you can always buy it on contract from ATT and spend the $7 or however much they charge on ebay now to unlock it.

yes, thank you for that doctor. i never would have understood that option had you not come along and explained it to me in such a succinct manner.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Considering you're texting via email I'd say you're pretty desperate now.

not at all. i have no phone because i make no calls. i use skype for any calling and text via google voice for free. its a surprisingly good system and lets me communicate almost anywhere from my inbox. now that i'm back in the states i can make calls from google voice as well.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to mess with you and you ignore me, pay afawkingtention to me.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I'm trying to mess with you and you ignore me, pay afawkingtention to me.

forgive me. i'll try harder to pay attention to your failures in the future.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having used the Samsung Note 2 for a bit, iPhone feels about 2 generations behind. There is no way I could go back at this point.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Having used the Samsung Note 2 for a bit, iPhone feels about 2 generations behind. There is no way I could go back at this point.

No ****. Why? I saw it in the store the other day and I was pretty impressed. Didn't get to try out any of the 'note' features but the size, screen, etc. all seemed very nice.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jesus Cal you are so awkward

:plain:

It's how I communicate :)

I'm not like this in real life, most of my bs on here is for the lawlz but apparently I fail.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm coveting that Note 2 ...even though my contract on this old iPhone 4 isn't up until August....problem is....Apple got me locked into their stuff pretty good. Wasn't the App Store, it was AirPlay. I just can't live w/o AirPlay now.

Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The unlocked iP5 just popped up on the online store. 1 week ship notice. I scheduled mine for pickup locally. Will report back!

:slayer:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member