• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

joshuapeso

Reaction score
Hi Tom, welcome to the forum. if you ever need any help sourcing anything in particular, let me know :) It's amazing what I find when I know what I'm looking for!

MrGlenlivet

Reaction score
Good Evening Gentlemen,
I'm Glenlivet, a 23 year old automobile enthusiast and writer. I'm here to learn a thing or two about style as part of a self improvement binge. I've browsed your forum briefly, and so far I feel a bit out of my element. The terminology totally eludes me, and the concepts are more advanced than I expected, but I look forward to soon being able to understand what on Earth you're all on about.

To new friends,
Mr. Glenlivet

Ijaji90109

Reaction score
Thanks for your honest introduction - how refreshing! I'm in a similar boat: I'm not well off but once in a while I like to treat myself to something of high quality. I joined here to learn of the best trends and style choices for when I do want to splurge.

redhouse

Reaction score
Hello styleforum!

• I am an early 40's father of four in salt lake city utah.
  • I love the outdoors, family and travel.
  • I recently realized a desire to simplify my life by enjoying less but incorporating the things I do use of higher quality and comfort.
  • What brought me here: allen edmonds had a Christmas sale and I purchased two pairs of long branch wingtip boots. Golden brown and black. They had to make both pair because of my size so I am awaiting the delivery. I came here looking for information on how to care for my investment.
  • I hope to find more information on where to find things of quality that are worth what I trade for them.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"Today is good day to have a good day"

samkl

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm samkl, and I just bought my first suit--RLBL navy with a "microcheck" pattern. I too, like Ijaji90109, can't splurge often, but when I can, I like to splurge on high quality things with great materials and craftsmanship. I'm new to this scene, so I'm eager to learn all I can!

dozland

Reaction score
Hello. I am in my late thirties but my style "movement" began only a year ago. I recently became a customer of Kent Wang, and his content is what brought me here. I think the user-submitted photos are awesome and motivational.

canmack

Reaction score
Hi All! Well after reading here for awhile now, I decided to make an account to maybe write down some of my inside thoughts and comments on forum! From CANADA!

Colin1968

Reaction score
Hi All, I've been a long time reader of the forum and love all the comments and contributions. I'm looking forward to a very stylish 2016!

dte421

Reaction score
Hi all - have been creeping on the forum for years for shoe advice, decided it was finally time to sign up and ask questions directly!

Thanks for all the valuable input.

Andrew

Lordcamel

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, I ve been following this forum or quite some time now and I am trying to adjust my closet and get a better styling.
Mainly attracted to Suitsupply's items lately !

See you around

shrews824

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've just joined the forums and I'm a complete "newb" when it comes to style. I've taken a new job as a Public Health Director and it requires me to be a lot more "professional" in appearance due to the high number of meetings and conferences. I'm really interested in ties, sweaters and great shoes. I have started a very modest collection and hope to grow it further with the help of everyone here.

Other than that, I'm interested in music, specifically the guitar (been playing for 23 years), sports (Cincinnati Reds), craft beer, exotic foods, the outdoors, technology/smartphones (Android devices), cars and various other oddities and interest "peakers".

I have a beautiful wife and new baby girl that I love dearly.

I look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone, so feel free to contact me as I love the interaction.

Cheers,
Scott

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads