• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jpoon

Reaction score
Hi there I'm Jonathan and I've joined so I can stay updated with the new trends that are created and brought back alive everyday.

Ruffian

Reaction score
I'm Matt. In a couple months, I'll be 17 -- so I'm still in high school. I'm an American (if high school wasn't an indicator) and I've lurked here for a little bit. Sadly, I don't have enough money to afford everything I'd like, clothes-wise. I go to a private school, so the wear of "dress clothes" is mandatory. The forum has definitely helped me with certain dressing styles, even in more casual clothes. But anyway, for school, I dress in Brooks Brothers. Yeah, there's better stuff for about the same money (I've seen all the people say how tailored clothes are at around $130-ish which isn't much more than what my parents pay for my clothes). Y'all seem very friendly, compared to some other forums I've ventured onto. Are there a lot of minors that come on here?

BillP

Reaction score
Greetings! I'm living in Colorado now but also lived in different states in the US and in England while I served in the Air Force. I've certainly learned much already which has saved me from making costly "bad" purchases but has also steered me to potentially very expensive purchases. The older threads are very helpful and I hope to make contributions in the future.

chris45

Reaction score
My name is Chris -- I live in Louisiana, an electronic addict and interested in learning about proper styles/fits/etc... trying to build up my wardrobe.

I am an IT Manager for a global seismic company that travels frequently.. more frequent traveling will increase in 2014 and beyond.

I am a smaller build guy -- only 5'6" and ~135#.. I wear a 28-30 waist (depending on the brand), and usually 30 length.

I normally dress more business casual than anything more formal.. but do want to build both sides of my wardrobe.

Will be doing a lot of reading/lurking/watching from a far -- but will have questions from time to time.

Last edited:

WardrobeRebuild

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm Tom and I live in Canada's Capital, Ottawa.

Height: 5''7

I'm still new to the wardrobe rebuilding process ,one that will take effort and experimentation

I'm still in Uni and will graduate soon

What I really need are shoes, sweaters, t-shirts, and pants besides jeans. I seem to be lost somewhat

Anyways, I'll be lurking and offering input when possible. I'll also be responsive to the threads I start

ashyxm

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm Ashley. Can't wait for everyone's great tips
1f481.png

Nezyrael

Reaction score
Hi,

i'm 23-year-old Florian from Germany, trying my first steps in classic menswear. Feel free to ask any questions.

Greetings,

Florian

Style Addicted

Reaction score
I'm Style Addicted.

My passion are accessories such as men's belts, leather gloves, hats etc.

I'm SO addicted that I can't pass any men's store. Visiting Italy turns into nightmare - so many shops and boutiques.

And... just crazy about men's belts...

Hope to have fun and talk with you all here!

frankmartin

Reaction score
Hi, I've read styleforum for some time but never registered. I like Allen Edmonds shoes. I actually registered with the hope of being able to post a WTB ad for a style in my size which is being discontinued.

hct1000

Reaction score
Hello gents.

My name is Hans C. I live in Norway, just south of the north pole, and I've been lurking here for a while. Lots of useful stuff.

I like well made and elegant shoes, and so should everyone else.

And one more thing: What is called "Permanent style" is underrated. Forget about creating your own style, it will just make you confused. Probably.

Have fun.

Etp095

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I stumbled across this forum when researching Filson bags. I like to buy Allen Edmonds shoes, I wear a uniform for work, and in my off time I dress casual. I also have an interest in watches, I have more than I need, but not as many as I'd like. I'm looking forward to reading the various posts.

RickJ

Reaction score
Hi, I am 20 year old Rick from The Netherlands. Really want to improve my look and came across this forum. So decided to give it a shot and here I am.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads