• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

amdd89

Reaction score
I'm ReiMart, still in university studying fine arts, I'm a jeans, shirt and sneakers kind of guy with a leather messenger bag on my shoulder and an easel and paint brush tucked in my left arm :)

megatroneo

Reaction score
Hello! Main reason for registering was to take advantage of SF's excellent marketplace. I'm a soon to be college grad still developing a personal sense of style. Cheers!

CTJoyce

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm a 22 year old Sysadmin / Pentester and figured that I have been lurking for long enough I might as well join. Last year I started a personal transformation around March. I was about 90lbs heavier than I was for most of highschool and decided that had to change before a family reunion in July of that year. I was able to lose 60 lbs by that time and was feeling fantastic. About a month later I ended my relationship with my then girlfriend and one night took a long hard look in the mirror and realized that it was time to stop wearing baggy buttondowns untucked over jeans and start really putting some effort into the way I look. Well about 6 months later and I have to say I am happy with how things are transforming (a lot of that has been through tips and fit guides from here and reddit's Male fashion advice subreddit).

drchrisdvm2009

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Chris from Phoenix, AZ. 31 yr old veterinarian, specializing in neurosurgery/neurology. I've decided to join here to step up my game a bit. Most of us veterinarians are poor dressers. Mainly for a combination of reasons...low salaries and the fact that we get pet hair, saliva, and all other bodily fluids on us. Add to that, ties just get in the way and smack our patients in the face when we do exams (that's why I do a tie clip, or am now trying to venture in the bow-tie arena).

Mainly at work, i'm a black or khaki slacks, button down long sleeve shirt, doing more french cuffs (which most of my clients say "WOW! You're wearing cuff links to work!"), spread collar, and standard tie.

I want to be bolder and more adventurous and I hope I can ask some stupid questions along the way that everyone says "why the hell did you do that?" No better way to learn than to try and fail. Thanks in advance for all your advice and suggestions.

TheBeltMakers

Reaction score
Hi Guys, first thing you'll need to know is I'm a girl and so far it seems I'm in the minority. Not easily put off by that and have belonged to many groups where I have been dubbed an honorary bloke. I take that as a compliment.
My business produces high-end, hand made English leather belts and I love my job.

DieuEtLesDames

Reaction score
Hello!

22 yo. (in less than 24 hours)
College student preparing myself for big-boy stuff
My favorite things in life are simple and significant
I work in sales part time
I am a marketing major
favorite color is blue
I like blondes with big butts
Brother of the Kappa Alpha Order

I like meeting new people, so please feel free to DM me if you would like to chat

CentennialNC

Reaction score
Hi guys.

We are a mens brand and we have a small shop in Winston-Salem, NC. We focus on American made goods. Denim, work wear an sports wear.

We'll be post new items we make or get in the shop. Also, when we get down to a single items in the shop we'll through it on here for sale. Keep a eye...we've got a coue items about to pop up.

Andrew Rice

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new to this forum and I guess style in general. I'm looking for tips and pointers.

I wore the same pair of boots every day for years, old hand me downs for clothes, and everything else as I was a poor college student more interested in playing music and getting laid than looking good. Now that I have a reasonably well paying job, I bought myself a new pair of boots. I forgot how nice it was to wear new shoes. I now own over a dozen pairs ofshoes and some really nice clothes. I like thrift shopping and I sometimes get free clothes from my job (aka hand me downs from millionaires and billionaires) that are far nicer than anything I could actually afford. Notable things include several H Huntsmen And Sons suits and an overcoat, brand new frye dress boots, etc etc

AlexROMA

Reaction score
Hi there!
I'm italian. My name is Alex And I'm from Rome.
I want to sale my Belstaff Jacket on this forum.
Sorry for my english!
bye

sydneyshoemaker

Reaction score
Hi guys, Travis here, 28. y.o. This is a nice forum here and i really enjoyed it. I spend way too much money on clothing, especially shoes. I wanted to look good, so i signed up. Maybe I can get some tips on wardrobe.

Francoeur

Reaction score
Hello gents,

Am a 24 years old boy from Left Bank Paris. Graduated back in June and have been working at auctions since.
Gradually became aware of and acquainted with matters of style. Entered the realm of elegance after a couple years of over-the-top excentricity. Now focusing on understated details and items, well-sourced products and harmonious combinations. Still many many things to excitingly learn.
Am fond of grenadine ties, linen handkerchiefs, flannel and sleek British shoes.
Also like hazel/brown blond girls, literature, witty talks and spiffy places.

Best

ctkim

Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Chris and I'm a 25 yr old from Los Angeles. I've been a lurker on this forum for years but have never really posted much except for the past couple of months. I'm interested in learning more about style and fit. This forum has been a really great resource for me so for that, I thank you all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads