• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

movingtoofast

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm in my mid-30s now, and lately noticed how I suddenly started devoting much more attention to things like what I wear to work, what for random birthday parties, etc. I'm also a big fan of rock music and movies, and I'm sure there are millions of other topics I'd like to talk about as well! Hope to have some fun here! Cheers!

SKS

Reaction score
What shall I say? Joined to learn something new, that's about it.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
new to the forum, have been lurking for a while and decided to join this awesome community.

Based in Europe, in my youth I worked for a few fashion companies in Italy but now I'm just another corporate minion.

I'm a (balding) middle aged sporty man married with no kids. I like the whole gamut of styled and quality attire from formal clothing at work or for occasions, to comfortable business casual or surf-like when the weather is hot.

I have a sweet spot for Italian suits, cashmere sweaters, Swiss watches, German cars and English shoes.

I love the process of ordering a suit in Savile Row as much as buying an Hawaiian shirt at the beach and wear it with my flip flops.

Looking forward to reading more and more interesting stuff on here.
Hi Henry, welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm in my mid-30s now, and lately noticed how I suddenly started devoting much more attention to things like what I wear to work, what for random birthday parties, etc. I'm also a big fan of rock music and movies, and I'm sure there are millions of other topics I'd like to talk about as well! Hope to have some fun here! Cheers!
Hi there, attention to details is the way to be. Satisfaction in your pursuits and activities is wonderful. Welcome to the forum!

notalex

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I’m Alex! I’m a software engineer living on the east coast. I’ve always loved brands with backstories specifically love quality of brands like Alden. I’m inspired by interesting takes on trad wear you see in Japan. I also love vintage European workwear, and I have fun trying to mix these together. In the next few months I’ll be shopping for a suit to get married in :)

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I’m Alex! I’m a software engineer living on the east coast. I’ve always loved brands with backstories specifically love quality of brands like Alden. I’m inspired by interesting takes on trad wear you see in Japan. I also love vintage European workwear, and I have fun trying to mix these together. In the next few months I’ll be shopping for a suit to get married in :)
Hi Alex, sounds to me like you know your style preferences. Congratulations on your pending wedding! Welcome!

Reaction score
Howdy. I just recently started taking fit pics as an exercise to put more thought into my outfits and hone into what I am really into, get rid of the fluff yadda yadda. Mostly into EG and lurked the thread for just a bit but also other parts of the site.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Howdy. I just recently started taking fit pics as an exercise to put more thought into my outfits and hone into what I am really into, get rid of the fluff yadda yadda. Mostly into EG and lurked the thread for just a bit but also other parts of the site.
Howdy too. Your desire to strategically build - revise your wardrobe is very sensible. Glad that you stopped lurking. Welcome!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good day. Happy to join this forum. Reevaluating my stuff, aiming for the buy it once goal cos have made so many bad buys in the past
Good day (as the case may be), buy it once, go for the best quality that you can afford, great fit is essential & no repetitions is the best advice that I can offer. Welcome to the forum!

double___visions

Reaction score
Hey everyone, longtime lurker thought I'd finally make an account. Just have an interest in fashion but have been more interested in buying quality over quantity and getting input from here will surely help with that.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElinaRaupi